- I woke up in the morning, puttered around my house doing some last minute chores, showered and dressed and was out the door by 10:30ish.
- I stopped in Cedar City, UT for something. Can't remember what now. My mother-in-law lives in Cedar.
- Then I proceeded to drive to Sandy UT.
- I was excited! I was going to room with Momnerd and because of this, I was excited. You see, Momnerd helped design my blog. :))
- I arrived at the hotel in plenty of time to go to the Girl's night. I should have taken my camera, (I left it in my hotel room) but oh well. I made lip gloss, got my nails painted and chatted with some amazing bloggers.
- Serene recognized me and we chatted for a while. I got a picture with her the next day.
Yes, Serene blogs at Serene is not my life just my name--or something like that. LOL.
I lost all navigational skills and took a right out of the hotel instead of the left you were suppose to take and drove around Sandy mindlessly for about 30 minutes. I arrived at SLCC (Sandy campus) at 9:15AM. It started at 9:00AM. *sigh*
I only got three vendor's tickets. One for my CBC ticket, to win an IPAD....(I really wanted it.) Signed up to win a bloggy camera, which my friend Tauna won, Grrrr....:) And something else, I can't remember.
I did win though.
I won a really cool pen for knowing the name of Annette Lyon's book. :)
I won a book from Marie Rick's organization class.
And I won a Joovy highchair. (Really nice highchair. Only problem is, I think I am done having kids.)
I taught some people the importance of Twitter. I helped them set up Twitter accounts.
I took some great pictures.
I got to eat lunch with Annette Lyon on Saturday.
I learned a lot.
I am going back next year for sure.
Maybe by then the organizers will have learned a thing or two and realize that they should have the conference in Southern UT. Somewhere near St. George UT is nice. ;)
Here are some more pics that I took at Casual Blogger Conference. :)
My friend T.:)
My laptop helped me tweet the conference! #cbc10 I am still using that hastag! :)
I have lots more to say but I am having trouble posting more pictures!
Stay tuned for much more updates and pictures! :)
I have so MUCH blog fodder from this conference, you wouldn't believe. :)