Friday, January 15, 2010

Girl's night out--Blog style!



Hey all you people! Have you heard of a "Virtual" Girl's night out? Ann is hosting a GNO today! I haven't done it for a while, I thought I'd try it today.

So sit back and relax, Grab a drink, (My drink of choice is Diet Dr. Pepper, currently)
all things in moderation of course,



So on Ann's blog, she told us that when the world seems to be falling down everywhere around us she likes to think of things she is most thankful for.

I'm thankful for:

1. My sweet wonderful husband who continues to adore me even though at times I can be trying.

2. My children, I am thankful my children have their health and that we have enough food on our table to provide for them.

3. A roof over my head. I am grateful for my townhouse I live in. Even though, recently we have just found a small leak from somewhere. It is not spreading, so this is a good thing. Anyhow, I am grateful for a roof over my head.

So if you are interested in meeting some new people and/or new blogs, visit Ann and join in at her site. (She has the linky up on her blog.)

If you don't feel like blog-hopping very much today, leave me YOUR link to your blog, and I will check YOUR stuff out personally and show you some comment love.


Pinky Swear.

Honest.

Have a great LONG weekend! Martin Luther King holiday is on Monday! ;)

9 comments:

Ann Harrison said...

Wonderful list!

Happy VGNO!

Respectfully Yours said...

Hi there, drop by and give me a visit. Nice to pop over and see your blog, looks spectacular!!

http://wwwhiwit.blogspot.com/

Leslie said...

Pinky swear? Okay... I'll be expecting you.

Love the list, lots to be thankful for! Happy VGNO, enjoy your three day weekend.

Ali said...

Lovely list, we have so much to be thankful for. Happy VGNO =)

VandyJ said...

Happy VGNO!
Great list, sometimes it's good to stop and think of the things we are thankful for. Have a great three day weekend

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

beautiful thinking,
creative post.

I loved your way of WORDING.


http://www.jingleyanqiu.wordprss.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for inviting me to the party! Loved the things you're grateful for. =]

Unknown said...

Happy VGNO - I'm watching King Corn today...

Julie from JulieChats said...

Just stopping by late from VGNO to say HI! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails