Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I've done it again. I've started yet another blog...*sigh*


You want to know what I have been up to?
I have been trying to find out what the fuss is all about on Wordpress.
It is a nice site.
I've started another blog. I'm One vlogging mama over there. :) (Although I haven't posted any videos over there yet. I will soon.)

Please check me out and tell me what you think.

And I haven't abandoned you over here. When I blog from there I will update this blog to let you all know. K? 'Cause I am crazy like that.

My wordless wednesday post is HERE.

*I'm leaving comments on here in case you have trouble posting a comment on MY new blog. But if you could try and leave me a comment over there, I'd appreciate it.
THANKS!*

3 comments:

Unknown said...

EEEk traitor!! Your leaving me.. I have one over there but for the life of me cannot remember the name lol.. OH OH OH My first VLOG is up on my page dahlin

Debbie said...

Where's the link? I can't seem to find it. Sorry.

Vodka Logic said...

I know a lot are jumping ship to wordpress but I think I will stay where I am comfortable.

Good luck and I will follow you there too

Related Posts with Thumbnails