Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Thank you, my dear sweet followers!


I just wanted to say Thank you. As I notice my following climbing higher and higher, I just want to thank you people for continuing to read what I have to say at you. You may not comment on every single post but HECK, I don't comment on every single post on your blogs either. If I did that, I might not get anything done. Just consider this post as a Thank-you to all of you. Thanks for reading, commenting, and supporting me on all my rants, vlogs, praise and just plain old posts. I started this blog in October of 2008. I didn't really do much then. I hardly knew what to write in a blog, or where to begin for that matter. I think I have learned quite a bit in one year's time. I may not have 500 followers yet, but I am close. I am half of the way there already. I had no idea how much blogging would actually help my writing. I want to write now. I am contributing to TWO different blogs now on a professional level. Well, to me they are pretty professional anyway.


Mormon Mommy blogs AND Blissfully Domestic are the two blogs I contribute to right now.


I am excited for all these writing possibilities! I feel more ALIVE when I write.
Anyway, Thanks for listening to me and continuing to listen and comment. 'Cause this gal here sure appreciates YOU! :)



8 comments:

Tracie Nall said...

Awww you are welcome! =)
I love reading you, even when I don't comment (I'm already close to not getting anything but blogging done! hehe)

Unknown said...

:) I am glad you are loving it! :)

Unknown said...

You are one of my favorite blogs to read hun, your stuck with me lol..

Cheeseboy said...

I am a newbie to your blog, but I feel so thanked right now.

TisforTonya said...

just running around and getting a "feel" for all of the conference attendees prior to the CBC - and beginning to feel like the wannabe blogger of the crowd :)

Pitterle Postings said...

I am even newer than you are to blogging. I am loving it. You are so right about the writing. It is something that I WANT to do every day. I love doing it. I hope someday to write a book. I think your blog is wonderful! I love to read and try to keep track of you. You are doing a great job!

deila taylor said...

I am enjoying your cluttered brain and sharing the love of writing

and just for fun, I have given you a blog award--
http://deilataylor.blogspot.com/2010/04/10-things-that-make-me-happy-blog-award.html

Mommy Moment said...

Thank-you for coming by my UBP10 PARTY! It meant a lot to me how many people came!
It has also been great chatting with you on twitter too!

Jody
@mommymomentblog

Related Posts with Thumbnails