Monday, April 19, 2010

Random Monday Thoughts.

 This is me last year at my conference!!! Yeah! No, No, You can't tell me I am the least bit excited about this can you? LOL.

I know, I know it is Monday and I usually participate in Monday Mingle. But not this week.  I am too busy this week. I leave this Thursday for my writer's conference! YIPPEE! I love writing! Plus I don't think it fair to mingle when I probably won't be able to get around to all the mingles this week. Sorry.


I will probably be back next week though.

  • First thought- I WON! Remember the ULTIMATE Blog party I entered and blog hopped on? I WON! Not the Toshiba laptop or anything like that, but I won a lovely necklace. I will take a picture of myself wearing it when I get it. This made my week so far!
  • Second thought- I am going to be published on ANOTHER website tomorrow. I think I might have told you that I am now a contributor to the website, Blissfully Domestic. Well, my article is going to be published tomorrow, So I hear. I don't have a direct link yet. This probably will be updated when I do get a more direct link. :)
FIRST POST--Blissfully Domestic  <---Click there to see MY first post--"How to make it as a Mommy blogger!"

Really? I think that is about it. Winning and being published on a website other than my own are on my mind tonight. And sleep. It is past midnight here. But I did manage to take a nap today so this is why I am still up. *sigh* Be careful of naps in the afternoon--if you take too long of a nap you might be up late. :)

If you like watching the Monday mingles--You are welcome to head on over to EightyMPHMom. Other people mingled. Just not me today. Maybe next week.

I hope you all have a productive week this week and that the sun shines at least one day for ya!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Have fun at your conference! I won at the UBP too..and also won a necklace!! ;-)

Jenn@ The Crazies said...

Have fun @ the conference. Enjoy your week!

Ginny Marie said...

I wanted to win one of the necklaces at the UBP...congrats! Have fun at your conference!

Matty said...

Well look at you! Congratulations on all of this. It's always nice to be recognized for your accomplishments. Enjoy the time away, and I wish you continued success in your writing career.

Cheryl said...

Congrats! How exciting! I would love to go to a writers conference. Good for you on all counts!

Marilyn (A Lot of Loves) said...

Congrats on winning a necklace!! The Blog Party had some awesome prizes, I bet your necklace will be really nice.

I would love to go to a Writer's conference. I think it would really give me some tips.

Beth Zimmerman said...

Thanks for your cheerful welcome to the Mingle! Congrats on your win and being published! That's awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails