Monday, April 5, 2010

E is for eggs


E is for eggs. Who else besides me, has about 2 or 3 dozen hard boiled eggs in their fridge right now? I let the kids dye their eggs yesterday, and for the life of me I don't know why. I mean after you have dyed one egg, it's the same for the dozen more you have to color. It is a good thing I know how to make deviled eggs and that the kids like them. Or else I would be in trouble.

E is also for Easter. We recently had Easter. YEAH. More candy. I mean, I had to throw away the Valentine stash to make room for the Easter stash. YES, our dentist loves us. :)

E is also for End. I mean why in the world did Sweet Dee, from the Redheaded Stepchild, tell me about this alphabet posting blog thing? I just want it to END already. And I am already at E. This is pathetic people.

E is for EXCITEMENT. Not too many get me really excited. Except for the wonderful awesome blogger conference I get to attend. And new wonderful bloggers I find, and caramel ice-cream topping. AND exciting Facebook status updates. Oh, and also more comments on my blog.Oh yes, I live for excitement. :)

E is also for eyesight. Speaking of eyesight, mine is failing. Pretty soon I will have to wear thick coke bottle type lens and I won't get to drive at all. How sad is that? Real sad.

Well, I think this wraps up another edition of this alphabet posting I have enlisted myself in.  Please comment on of these posts and let me know how you think I am doing. Do I even have a career in writing?
I hope so, or else I can kiss my book Goodbye, then.

Law and Order is about to start. Where's my chocolate? I need it BAD.

7 comments:

Debbie said...

I love the picture to this post. I, however would not have the patience to create such an egg. My eggs consisted of names (Which I do every year, as place cards) and just plain dyeing. It was such a busy weekend THAT almost didn't get done. Yeah, I was ready to get to the "END" of it too!! LOL

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

A least you put your eggs in the fridge! I left mine out on the counter. My kids keep asking to eat them. But I'm thinking it's probably not the best idea....

Raquel Byrnes said...

Great Egg...had some trouble with the upload, but from what I saw, it was nice.

Ruth said...

Nope to the do we dye eggs. Only some of us will eat hard-boiled eggs, so I opted out of it!

Claudya Martinez said...

I haven't started dying eggs with my daughter yet, probably next year.

Miss Breeze said...

Coke bottle lens's !!! That's funny, but are you serious?? And an end to your driving, well .... nevermind. I don't want to go there.

That would be tragic.

Mormon Surrogate: I'm not the mom I'm just the stork said...

That's an awesome egg. My daughter did glitter eggs at our house.. dang it I didn't take any pics.. anyway I made deviled eggs and egg salad sandwiches with them the other day.

I kind of feel you on the eye sight, although it sounds like yours is worse... :(

Seriously no more driving?

Related Posts with Thumbnails