Thursday, April 1, 2010

B is for beautiful, a beautiful kind of love

Image obtained through Google images.

Okay. I admit it. I jumped on this bloggy train recently. It's a new one, something about every day when you post something, you use a letter of the alphabet for the WHOLE month of April. Yesterday was Day One: It was obviously A.

Today is the letter B.

I chose Beautiful.

B is for a Beautiful kind of love.

I chose B, mainly for the new song I found. I did a search on Youtube yesterday for Derek Shephard and Addison Montgomery.
*Yup. You guessed it, I'm a Grey's fan.*

Anyhoo, I found this song--It's beautiful--the video displayed is of a love that Izzie and George had at one time. Now I am not condoning having an affair--'cause that is what George did, but all that aside, what Izzie and George had was a wonderful relationship. I mean, clearly they loved each other. Even after they stopped seeing each other, you could tell they clearly cared for one another.

That's what love is all about.

Deep caring for one another, realizing everyday that you can't live without your love because he really is the one for you.

Your relationship may not be perfect, but whose relationship is these days? Marriage takes work, and in the long run, it is worth spending time on.

Because a forever kind of love is beautiful.

I am glad I waited for this type of love.

Another type of beautiful love I have is for my children. I'd do anything for them. Even though, sometimes they make me so mad I want to tear my hair out, I love them and would NOT trade them for the world. The love of a mother has for a child never ends. It just doesn't.

So those are the two types of beautiful love to me.

What does love mean to you?




4 comments:

Unknown said...

My Mom LOVES Grey's Anatomy. I have never watched it to speak of outside of a bit here and there when mom calls going turn the TV over to such and such lol.. But I do get that kind of love.. Even though Ihave been married before to the wrong one.. but not this time.. I got the right one.. and it's beautiful

Dawn said...

To me love means sacrifice. I know that's not as beautiful sounding as what YOU wrote, LOL, but it is another great sign that you love someone. I think. ;)

Tracie Nall said...

I used to watch Grey's when it first came out...but they moved and nights around and such and once you start missing episodes you never seem to be in the loop anymore.

For me love is supporting each other through the hard times!

Matty said...

Well, I don't watch the show, but I know a lot of people do. And I know a thing or two about love. You are right that things might not be perfect for any couple, but love works through and around the obstacles. Love is many things, and can be different for different people. I know that my quirks and manners sometimes annoy my wife.....ok, more than sometimes, but she loves me anyway. And vice versa.

Related Posts with Thumbnails