Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Wordless Wednesday--Perhaps. :)

This is me right before my writer's conference! Yes, I am really that EXCITED!
Owly Images


The only picture I took of my writer's conference. I know--the SHAME of it. Count on me taking LOTS of pictures at Casual Blogger Conference to make up for it. :))

Owly Images



And I have a question for you--Blogger recently changed how you can upload pictures and I am confused. It says you can load pics from your blog--ones that are already there, from a url, and from a Picasa web album.
I want to upload from my computer files. Can I still do that? Do I need to switch to wordpress now?

Thanks y'all for helping me. Sorry the pics are so tiny. I posted them on Twitter if you wanna see them enlarged. I am Clutteredbrain--If you want to see a larger view of the pictures.


Duh! I just figured out that you can just click on image to make it larger.....Duh. Do that. K? :) I'm too lazy to hit the delete button.


HAPPY WEDNESDAY!

4 comments:

Cluttered Brain said...

Duh! I figured how to upload a picture you guys. UPLOAD button. I must have been TIRED when I published this one...LOL.

Enjoy the pictures.

Anonymous said...

So glad to have met you in person this past weekend! The pictures are great and you DO look so excited! Did it live up to your expectations? Did you have a great time?

Pitterle Postings said...

Oh, I wish I could have been there! It sounds like a wonderful event! I had trouble with blogger too, just had to take a little time to "play".

Cheeseboy said...

Are those actual men at the conference?? I didn't think there would be any there.

Related Posts with Thumbnails