Friday, April 16, 2010

Ultimate Blog Party <---AFTER the Party:)

The morning after the Blog party. (Well almost, it is Friday. Doesn't it go through Friday as well?)

Hi folks! I've been having TONS of fun getting to know MORE bloggers out there. I also gained quite a bit of NEW followers on Twitter thanks to the Twitter party we had on Friday. (By the way, Chris Mann had an incredible voice.) Click here to listen to Chris Mann. Go ahead. I'll wait.

Are you a puddle yet? I still get weak in the knees when I hear him. I hear he NOT only performed for us at the ULTIMATE Blog party, but also at Blissdom this year. (I've got to get myself a ticket next year to Blissdom.)

Well, the purpose of this post is to let you all of all the cool party people I found this past week!
First of all, There are MANY many people that are cool that partied with @5minutesformom. If I missed you, I'm sorry. I am only going to pick three. The three that stood out in my mind are:

Mommy Moment  <---Yes, yes I might live under a rock but I honestly did NOT know who they were BEFORE this giant blog party.

SusieQTpies  <---This gal is the ULTIMATE in party people. You may have heard her on Twitter toot-tooting her party horn. She is amazing as well.

Life without Pink  <--Yup you guessed it. This gal has not had the privilege yet of having a girl. She totally ROCKS! She is also in my reader as well.

And last but certainly not least is Dayngr. But OOPS, I know this is 4. But I had to include this gal. She is my latest follower and her blog is just cool. You should check it out. Her avatar is pretty cool as well.

Probably every one that stopped by I turned around and followed back. Because if you sat through all my silliness and laughed then you are definitely something to read.

So now its your TURN. What NEW blogs have you found that you are now reading?
I hope my blog turns up on at least once out there. :)))

Love you all. Have a safe and happy weekend.

Aquamarine76  <--Will be working in her novel that she is writing. Brought on by a scare she had a couple of days ago when she could not contact her hubby. Stay tuned for excerpts of the novel. If you are lucky enough  that I should post them on here. :)))

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I missed the blog hopping this week, totally inundated with too much work. I hear, though, that others had great experiences like you did. Sounds like fun!

On another note, I must tell you that I get excited when you comment on my blog. I love reading what you have to say and feel "honored" that you've been moved enough by a post that you've chosen to comment. So, thank you, thank you, thank you so very much!

Susie Buetow said...

haha so funny! Thanks for the ultimate TOOT TOOTIN' shout out! We must think alike because I gave you one too!!! Whhoooohoooo!

@Susieqtpies at Scraps of Life

Life Without Pink said...

OMG thank you for mentioning me! This means sooo much, love ya! I will need to do an after party post too...if I can find some time in btw boys clinging to my legs :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails