Thursday, April 29, 2010

Check me out folks!!!

I just found my essay I recently submitted to MMB (Mormon Mommy Blogs) about motherhood.
I was quite please of myself when I turned it in. My original post was a tad different, but said the same thing. Wow. Thank goodness for editors--They have their work cut out for them! They really do.

Thank you Mombabe for finally posting my Motherhood post on MMB. This is really quite special for me.


Want to read what I wrote? Click Here to read my post. Please comment and tell me what you thought if you get a minute. THANKS!! :)





Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

Cheeseboy said...

Very cool. And a great mother I am sure you are. Congrats on being selected.

Ruth said...

It is awesome that you have been published. I will say this though, NOT every girl plays house. It is one of the ways they know they are not developing the way they should. One of the lessons we are learning the hard way at our house.

Related Posts with Thumbnails