Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A fun little Easy, Peasy game you all can play...And TAG you might be it!

Oh MY! I was tagged by my LOVELY singing friend--Angel @ Angel believes.
She wants to see my 10th picture in my very first picture folder.
HA! It turns out it is a funny one.
Take a look. And WHEW, it wasn't an embarrassing one of me.


My lovely daughter decided to rub toothpaste in her hair!
My oh my!

And now on to the tags. *Just go to your First picture folder, 10th picture and post it on your blog! Tell us about the picture! Easy, Peasy. *

I tag these lovely bloggers.
Serene @ Serene is my name, NOT my life!
Breeze @ Cliffs of Insanity
Shannon @ The Mommy Files
Mormon Surrogate (if she has time) :)

AND YOU, That's right. You are reading this, Tag YOU are it!!! Please?
Just drop me an email and send me a link so I know where to find you! THANKS!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Too cute.. bet her hair smelled minty fresh after ya got it all cleaned out lol...

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

I actually read this last night but didn't get a chance to comment.
Cute pic! I'll have to see what awaits me in my pictures files....
Thanks for the tag!

See Mom Smile said...

Toothpaste in the hair!? Makes sure she flosses behind her ears!

Mormon Surrogate: I'm not the mom I'm just the stork said...

Ha ha, too cute. Ok my dear I'm joining you... *if I have time* lol.

Yay to be back to hanging out with you and your blog. I had firefox on one of the computers, but I guess I was never on that one when I was checking up on you. There's been lots of updating going on around here with computers...

Cheeseboy said...

Toothpaste in the hair actually cuts down on plaque in the brain. Great picture.

Related Posts with Thumbnails