Sunday, April 11, 2010

April 12- Monday Mingle--Growing up and looking back at my life!


Hey there!
Welcome. I have gained a few new followers recently. Every Monday I join up with Speedy and answer some simple questions about myself. This week the questions were submitted my bloggy friend--Dee, from the Redheaded Stepchild.


1. Do you remember the first blog you started following? If so, who & why did you keep going back for more?
2. Pretend you are 16. Being able to look ahead at your life now, what would you, at 16, have found most shocking or unexpected about the life you ended up having?
3. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?  What would you be now if you could do it all over again?








Hope you enjoy my summer pictures I added!!
Have a SUPER week this week! ;)
If you give a Mom a moment  <---Blog I mentioned in video. :)

9 comments:

Tammi @ My Organized Chaos said...

Love your microphone, LMAO!!
You rock!
I love my 30's too, way better tahn any other 'phase' of my life. A ballet-er, you are so funny!

Have a great week!
Tammi

Unknown said...

Hmm I am 40 would I be excited.. probably excep for the bills lol I would love to be debt free except for monthly bills..

Cheeseboy said...

This is a cool idea. And way to go Debbie!

Janna said...

Wow, I'm amazed at how it does seem like a conversation. The weather has been great here too.

Blog therapy-it's the best!

Robyn Wright of Robyn's Online World said...

Great mingle - I love the "ballet-er"

Mevolving said...

Oh I SO hope I love my 30's more than any other time of my life because I'm headed right that way! I just turned 29 this weekend and I feel like it's an end of an era lol

Nicole said...

I always love your Mingles. A balleter . . . that's too cute! I'm so envious of your warm weather and swimming. Have a great week!!

Colette S said...

Love the photos! :) It's already summer here! Spring has been stolen by Summer.

That is so true, if you give me a minute I'd definitely do email or blog.

I think I rather my life right here now too despite the struggles. I certainly do not want to repeat my childhood! lol

You are so lively and fun in your mingle. I love it.

Enjoy the rest of the week.

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom said...

I love that phrase - about a mom sitting down and blogging!

LOL on you at 16 being jealous. I agree with you - life is pretty good right?

A Ballet"er"? LOL! I did ballet too, but found out years later that my parents thought I sucked at it. Oh well. I'm happier as a mom any way : )

I miss you this week - where are youuuuuuuuuuuuu???

Please come back next week? Pretty Please?

Related Posts with Thumbnails