Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Valentine love story of a long time ago....



   Hey peeps! I have a Valentine story to share. Well, I'm not sure the story happen over V-day perhaps BUT it happen to me a long time ago, when I was 15. I started liking a boy. He liked me. He was my first love. He wasn't the only boy I was going to love. But he was my first. And you never forget your first love. This boy really liked me. He reassured me that indeed I was beautiful. We laughed. We cried. He ate dinner with my family and survived the annoyingness of my little brothers. He actually liked them.
   And today I'm glad both of us have found happiness. I can't too much for him (the boy I liked so long ago) but I have found happiness with the man I am with right now. It hasn't been easy. We have had our ups and downs. But we are working through all that. We can come out on top. Because we both believe it will work out in the end.

So this song I am gonna share with you all is nostalgia for me. Because when you are 15, it's true you are gonna believe a boy loves you. And then he'll probably break your heart. (Let's face it most of the time we are all not ready to get married at 15.) But it's that first love that is refreshing and breathtaking, getting ready to prepare you for what is to come.

Don't you all cackle and laugh when you look at the singer's name....Yes, I like Taylor Swift. She writes good songs...lol.
Take a listen and remember your love on Valentine's Day. The love you are with right now....



As always, thanks for listening to me! ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think we all remember the first love and wonder what if. We thought we had the world by the tail... ahhh

Related Posts with Thumbnails