Monday, January 26, 2009

My sweet husband

Please excuse the room my sweet husband is sitting in. It is currently being used for an office/storage room/tool closet for Daniel. (We really need a garage.) Anyway the purpose for this post is to inform you that my sweet husband Daniel is going for follow-up surgery on his hand. (Daniel injured his hand back in July 2008, was out of work for a couple of months, then therapy during those months) Anyway, His doctor and therapist thought a tenialisis (spelling?) would be a good idea. Basically Daniel can only bend his finger about halfway. His doctor and his therapist think this surgery will correct the problem, The surgeon is going to cut the scar tissue away from the tendon so he can bend his finger. Short recovery thank goodness! Doctor told us 3-5 days.

Another wonderful note to mention about my wonderful husband. I was out of milk this morning and he came home after a morning errand to ask if there was anything he could help me with. I told him I needed to get milk and we ended up picking up the milk together. When I was looking at him in the store I was reminded why I married him. He has such a wonderful smile and I love the way he looks at me with his loving eyes. This Valentine's Day I am grateful to be married to such a wonderful man!

I will update further about how the surgery went! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Jennymommy6 said...

That's too bad about his hand. Tyler injured his hand in June of 2007 and had to have surgery. It was terrible, a couple of tendons were cut and he also chipped the knuckle bone. It was a hard time for both of us. All of the yard work was left up to me and I was newly pregnant and so sick. I hope his surgery goes well.

Juliann said...

Hi Alexis! I invited you to my private blog. Thanks for following us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails