Thursday, March 5, 2009

Fuzz and Gratitude for what she is teaching me.


The picture is before Fuzz had her kittens! After picture is coming!

Well, some of you may or may not know Fuzz had her kittens last week. I haven't seen them yet because she had them in the basement underneath our house in a crawl space only she can get into. Everybody reassures me that she will eventually lead her kittens out but I am worried. What if she doesn't? I really want to believe everyone but I WANT to see those precious kittens now! I will wait. I will probably wait as long as I have to. I'm not moving anytime soon and I am still feeding Fuzz and she is eating so I guess that is good.
Does anybody out there know how long kittens are with their mother before they want to get up and explore? Fuzz is beautiful and I'm sure her kittens are gorgeous too.
Well thanks for listening to my rant. Yesterday I saw her around 5 PM hadn't seen her for the rest of the night. I got worried. I went outside this morning and called Fuzz. No Fuzz.
I tried once more and What do you know? Fuzz came running to me for love. See all I wanted to know that she was still around and that she loves me. Fuzz is still around. And so are her kittens. This is what faith and believing is all about. She's there, her kittens are there Trust me.
It's just hard sometimes. But that's what we are here for. To learn how to love and believe and hope and dream.....
Thanks Fuzz for teaching me patience.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails