Thursday, April 30, 2009

PAY IT FORWARD! Pulleese?? :)

This idea came from:Rambling's from an Islander!

Okay I have seen this done before, It sounds like a fun thing to do. And who wouldn't want a HOMEMADE gift from yours truly? Heck, My brain isn't even awake enough to think about what I might send. You might like it, you might not. But this is for the children AND for our CHILDREN'S CHILDREN that we are playing this little game. What am I saying? It is obviously too late. Anyway Here are the rules:


This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantee that you will like what I make. But, I will try my best to make sure that you do.
2. It will be done this year! (hopefully sooner than later).
3. You will have no clue what or when it will be. Please make sure to leave your e-mail address too so I can get a hold of you.

So what ya say? Wanna play?

This will be fun I just know it!
AHEM! I now have three who bravely chose to sign up. Thanks. I'm still looking for 2 more. Remember the catch is you have to play along and do the same thing on your blog later ok? I call it sharing the blog love around.
This is who has signed up so far.
1. Mother Goose
2. Ruth
3. Supermom
Who will be the lucky other two???:)

3 comments:

tiki_lady said...

Alright, I'll do it, I'm kinda ballzy like that!

Ruth said...

Sign me up.

Michelle said...

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Count me in. Sounds exciting.

iheartsupermom@aol.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails