Thursday, July 29, 2010

Where to find me today?

Well actually you can find me lots of places today...
I am off to watch a chick flick that came out in Feb 2010--Valentine's Day.
But even more importantly, I posted on my second blog today. I believe there are about 50 of you who know about it. :) I posted about why I stick with blogging. I don't need any clicks to vote, or anything like that. Just tell me why you stick with blogging. OK?

If you could post your comment over there. Or here. I'm not picky.
It just would help if you actually read my post. LOL.

Peace out and all that jazz.
I also started a new blogfroggy discussion in my community. If you want to sneak a peek. :)



3 comments:

Mormon Surrogate: I'm not the mom I'm just the stork said...

What did you think about Valentines Day? I was kind of disappointed.

I blog because it keeps me alive, ha ha. I don't know, it's an excuse to keep a journal, an excuse to mingle, get to know other bloggers.

Cheeseboy said...

Like you, I blog because of new relationships and friendships and because it is always there for me.

Mostly I blog because it gives me a purpose on the internet rather than mindlessly surfing.

The Blonde Duck said...

Popped in from Lady Bloggers! I blog to tell my stories!

Related Posts with Thumbnails