Monday, March 28, 2011

Quick and painless message to you ALL...:)


I'm baaaaaaaack! I told you I would be. I just had to wait for that money to come around....*sigh*
My first day orientation is tomorrow...tour of the facility...blahblahblah...learn who everyone is...I'm hoping it is paid....It's about 8:50 to 2 ish....And Youtube is uploading my monday mingle video now...so you all get to see my cute face...haha.

I missed you all.
Thank you for sticking around.
I will continue to blog, make videos...and lick some frosting off my fingers while singing the ABC song. I hear I need to do that soon....
Moving bites. It is really really busy. But I will never leave you all.
My friends.
Thank you all for the birthday wishes yesterday on my FB page....I had a wonderful birthday, and my hubby is taking me out sometime this week. nomnomnom..Probably Mexican because I LOVE mexican food.

Oh ok. I'm done updating for now. I just wanted to say don't leave me yet ok?
I'm baaaack. And I'm not going anywhere. More updates this week for sure.
:)

2 comments:

Joanne said...

I'm so glad everything is getting settled down for you. Good luck with your orientation! Happy birthday! (Sorry, I didn't know it was yesterday.) I look forward to seeing your Monday Mingle. I guess I should probably go film mine...

Lisa B. said...

Oops! Happy b-day! I'm awful - I never pay attention to those on Facebook! Enjoy your dinner out! Mexican food is the BEST! And... who can complain about unlimited chps & salsa?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails