Monday, May 23, 2011

It's time for Monday minute with Ian!

Monday Minute

I am participating in TWO memes this Monday..Monday mingle (Cuz I love the video camera..haha!) And Monday minute, (Cuz I like answering questions...)
Here are the questions...*My answers in pink.*

1 - Think back as far as you can, what's the first tape, record, etc you remember listening to?
I remember listening to the Bangles...."Just a another manic monday...ohhhhh, I wish it were sunday....cuz that's my funday...ohhhh" Remember? I'm an 80's girl.
2 - What's the first concert you've ever been to, the year and who performed?
Concert? I haven't been to a REAL live famous concert, just like local bandz that would come where I am (I grew up in Richmond Virginia).I can't think of their names right now but they were good.  So uh, I guess that's that. I like rock and roll a lot.
3 - Ever bleed from your ass? 
Yup, and it is uncomfortable. Stupid loose stools when you have to wipe a bajillion times.....UGH.
4 - If you went to your Senior Prom and had a date, do you still speak to said person?
No, I didn't go to Senior prom just Junior Prom. And I don't stay in touch with him...In fact I don't even know where he is right now...hmmm...Not even a Facebook friend either...ooh well. (We were just friends anyway. not boyfriend/girlfriend)
and finally...

5 - Name the one television show that's no longer on the air that could have gone on forever. 
Family Ties, Bill Cosby, Doogie Howser...ok maybe not the teen doctor but it was a good show....


In other news...oldest daughter is awake this morning and eat oatmeal very noisily. Tell me how do you eat a non-crunchy oatmeal noisily? Ugh. It is really bugging me. Plus she woke up grouchy...C'mon it's her last week of school you'd think she'd be happy. 
What's my pet peeve? For realz, this is my added question...People who put on WAY too much perfume, lotion, shampoo...C'mon do you really hate me that much? I will sneeze around you all day cuz you just HAVE to smell like that.
Ugh.
Daughter #1 wears too much lotion, shampoo and perfume.
Oy.


Not sure what else to say. It's Monday and I'm tired. Working a 3 day WORK weekend will do that to a girl. *sigh*


Try and have an awesome Monday folks. Go link up with Ian. Answer some fun questions. (Hey at least this week we are not talking about poop or farts or disgusting stuff.....)

7 comments:

No Guile said...

Doogie, I used to watch that one too. New follower from mm
http://noguilelifeandotherstoriesfromautism.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Ok u got me how do you make oatmeal noisily?? OH I loved the Bangles I was a teen of the 80s right..

Cluttered Brain said...

I meant she was eating oatmeal noisily...Ugh. i need more caffeine...seriously...

Birgit said...

I have that song in my head now...but at least it is a good song:) not like that "Friday, Friday" whatever the heck that one is song. Never into Doogie but when I had a wonderful colonoscopy I think Doogie was the Dr putting that Dang camera up my butt...things to never need to know about:)

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Sorry the oatmeal is noisy. Drives me nuts too.

Have you heard on the job?

Daisygirl said...

I love the bangles! Bleeding asses....so not good ;)!
As for noisy eaters and too much perfume I agree!!!

Happy Monday Girl!

Tracie Nall said...

I can't handle the lotion/perfume/smelly stuff either.

Aaahhhh-Choo!

I wish Wonder Years had never ended.

I didn't go to high school...but I did go to TWO senior proms (that were a week apart) and I am still in contact with both of them.....which is why you will NEVER see prom stories on my blog (one of them actually reads the blog everyday I post).

Related Posts with Thumbnails