Saturday, July 2, 2011

I'm proud to be an American

As messed up as our budget is in this country and everything else that is screwed up, I am grateful to live in this country. I am grateful for men and women still fighting for my freedoms. I am grateful to have the right to express my feelings whatever they are.

Happy 4th of July people!!
I am so so very grateful for a paycheck and a job right now....
I'll be back on Monday or Tuesday..hey I have 1 more day to work and then I am off for 4 days..hip hip hooray! I need a break....





I am proud to be an American are you? :)
I miss you Angel babe...I'll be back next week I promise...

5 comments:

Tracie Nall said...

Four days off is awesome!

I'm glad to see you are still alive and kicking!

Happy 4th to you and your family.

<3 ya babe!

Beth Zimmerman said...

Enjoy your 4 days! I'm excited over 3!!!

Unknown said...

4 days whatever will you do with yourself?? I miss you too but I know how excited you are to have a job.. I moved my exercise equipment into my computer room this way I can watch movies or listen to music while I exercise woot woot

Cheeseboy said...

Messed up indeed! Hope yours is a terrific 4th!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Awesome!
I love that song.
I agree with you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails