Wednesday, November 30, 2011

it's almost Christmas, what do you know?



Hey hey hey This POST is NOT a countdown to Christmas. Heck, I don't even have my tree up yet. And most of my shopping is not even done. But I'm still in a giving mood. Seriously. Cuz I live in the present....I present myself with things daily....(a running car, 59 cent tacos, the ability to go to work...) get it? I present myself...yeah right. *giggling* I'm a lame joker.

 But seriously, peeps how have you been? I worked last weekend and of course when I started out the weekend I was getting the sniffles. And when I ended up on Monday, the day I did NOT come home and sleep, my body rebelled, and I was in bed all day the next day. I was planning on mingling this week and everything. *sigh* Maybe I will record a video. Cuz, it's not too late....

I think I will throw in a little Air Supply right about now....:) You can thank me later.




Well, I am so lost without you all. I love blogging. And when I don't blog I feel so lost. And then my To-do list bites me in the butt and all I wanna do is sleep. I really need to do better. I'm trying y'all. Really I am. Don't write me on the naughty list yet.

Or put me on your naughty list. Whatever your pleasure is. But just know I'm mostly good and have good intentions for my blog, really I do. :)

So Christmas is around the corner. I'm excited for December to be over with. Honestly. I'm ready for a NEW year to begin. 2012 is gonna be my YEAR to make some good changes all the way around. Perhaps I will actually purchase my own domain...oneclutteredbrain DOT com. Perhaps I will make some money off my blog. Perhaps I will blog a bit more.

Renew some friendships online.

These are all worthy goals. Just stick around here kid. You'll laugh. I promise you. I mess up a lot. And I laugh at myself a lot too.

You folks are super AWESOME for keeping on coming back.
Seriously.
Love you!
:)

2 comments:

Joanne said...

You know there is something about starting a new year that is just so refreshing! It seems like a new start in so many ways, even when the only thing that changes is the date. Interesting how that works, huh?
Stick with it, you're doing great!

Unknown said...

Sweetie we get it and understand completely. Perhaps Santa will bring you a Tablet or something to enable you to blog on the go..

Related Posts with Thumbnails