Monday, April 16, 2012

So uh it's Monday....

Hey peeps! It's Monday. normally I would mingle with the lovely Eighty MPH Mom but I have a few things to discuss with you first. First of all, I'm loving the Ultimate Blog Party; Susan and Janice really know how to throw a party. :) There are a couple of rules you should know when blog-hopping at the Ultimate blog party.

Rules?

Did I just say rules? *giggling* Yeah I did.
Rule #1: Your Blog party post should consist more than the banner Susan and Janice created for the party. It should be an introduction to yourself.
I've been to a couple of blogs where that's their ENTIRE post. No intro, no nothing. And the Ultimate Blog Party is a way to get to know other blogs so it's polite to comment on a blog you like. Honestly, not just "Hey Love your blog, Come check me out at www.lameblog.com!"

   Okay, now that I have that off of my chest, I'm making a NEW turn in the blog world. I'm gonna try and blog more than once a week!
  And maybe comment on more than 2 blogs....bwahahahaha. Hey, don't laugh I actually did that the other day. Oh and I tweeted. AND I got a mention. I know, it's amaaaaaaazing isn't it?

So now that I'm back and I'm partying it up at the Ultimate Blog Party (Pssst, I think the Twitter party is tonight!) Come and stop by. Comment galore. And for the love of pete, no more word verification please! I can't type nonsense words.

 And another thing.....what am I suppose to blog about anyways?
Am I suppose to make you laugh?
Am I suppose to make you cry?
Are my crazy dancing videos enough for you people?

Well, ponder over these questions, I'll be sipping my Mountain Dew over here.

And in case you are wondering, who's WHO in the blogging land I'll give you the A-list.

In no particular order, Angel is a true southern girl who will tell you like it is. She's as sweet as ice tea, just don't hurt her or you will be sorry.

And then there's FromTracie. She tweets she blogs, she stands up for what she believes in. She has a beautiful daughter....

And then there is MassholeMommy. She is hilarious as all get out. Click on over.

And MamaKat. She has a freaking AWESOME writer's workshop. And her videos crack me up.

And Nolie's Place. Head on over to her blog if you want to laugh. She is oh so very funny.

I won't forget my wonderful gal friend T. As in TisForTonya. She tweets. She blogs. She even has 5 kiddos. I honestly don't know how she does it.

Have I forgotten anybody? My head is swirling with peeps, I'm trying to remember them all.

There is also the sweet BethZimmerman. She is so totally awesome. She blogs her life and has some pretty inspirational stuff so I know you all are gonna check her out.

And I think my head is gonna explode with linky love! Just know if I have left you out for ANY reason, There is always twitter. Send me a tweet and I'll pimp your site out there. Because I truly love you all.

So I'll leave you with a few headshots of me so you can get me an agent.
OK?
Muah!
Love you all.




See I can NOT smile too...lol.

Now go out there and party and comment. My post is down below. Well it should be anyway, scroll down....Thanks loves!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww Thanks for the linky love. Yeah the ones that I don't even see a post about the party on drive me batty. I am switching it up and adding on twitter and FB as well.. I am wore out.. had a full but fun filled weekend..

Simrit said...

Hi! I love your writing style. funny, witty and enjoyable. I still can't figure out what a blog party exactly is, is it when you put up other bloggers names in your posts, and it can redirect there?

Related Posts with Thumbnails