Monday, January 9, 2012

Look! It's a NEW YEAR mingle from me...:))


Hey you all. Blogger says last time I published Jan 2 2012...wow. Not too much time has passed since I blogged. Even though I'm getting like 1-2 comments a post...HA! It's like I'm just starting out again...ahh well. I have been busy..but you already know that. Mainly cause that's all I talk about...lol. how BUSY I am....

le sigh.

On to the mingle.

This week's questions:
1. How did I ring in the new year?
2. What song title best describes my life right now?
3. Bravest most courageous thing I have ever done?



*My mouth and lips may or may not be matching.* HA. The joys of not using my Flip camera. i was lazy today...lol.

And for a real treat listen to the song for MY life right now. Cuz my life is non -sensical AND humorous...bwahahahaha.



That's this week's version of Monday mingle...Hop on over to Jen's site for more mingles..hey mingle this year...it's a BRAND new year! You can do anything!!! So mingle and comment with us!!!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so sorry I have missed yoru last few posts.. The illness and loss of mom has been overwhelming seems like December was sooo long with her hospitalized and now the New year is here and it seems to be flying by.. I love Red Solo Cup too..

Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama said...

Thank you for making me laugh :)

Kim said...

Thanks for making me laugh, too! I love Red Solo Cup! Great song choice!

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom said...

Hello - it's been SO long since I've seen your face! I'm glad you mingled :)

Netflix is a great way to ring in the new year...I miss them.

LOVE Red Solo Cup! I cannot help but sing along anytime I hear it. Great song choice!

By the way, I laughed out loud about your "my lips may or may not be moving with my words". Too funny. FYI, they matched!

Thanks for mingling!

Paula Schuck said...

Hi! Happy new year! I have missed your cluttered thoughts and mingles. That is a silly nonsense song and I love how you tied it to your life. Very funny. You are always a person who makes me smile. Thanks for that. For a minute I thought you were going to say pushes a baby from their V word. Nice recovery there. Hope to see you next week!

Paula @inkscrblr

Masshole Mommy said...

LOL - you are a crack up. I love your vlogs mama!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Glad to see you joining Monday Mingle. I love Toby Keith and Red Solo Cup is just hilarious.

I look forward to mingling with you more.

Take care,
Ashley

P.S. I love Dr.Pepper! :)

Jendi said...

What? I'm supposed to record the day before!? Whoa.

It's good to "see" you again.
Manic M-T-W-Th-F LOL I've had weeks like that.
In response to your comment - I couldn't be mad at you.
I think having babies is the winner for the courageous answer.

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Movies are fun for New Year's... nice!
Babies - yep. Very brave.

Have a great week!

Debbie said...

I know I've been gone, for like forever....Enjoyed your mingle. I put on a corset (costume) and went to a singles dance for NYE. Kissed two guys on the cheek. Wild and CRAZY I know lol. Happy New Year.

Related Posts with Thumbnails