Monday, January 16, 2012

Monday Mingle...chocolatey sundaes....oreos...AND MORE!

I'm mingling this week! I hope some people watch it...cuz haha I am poting this on Monday night around 9:18 MST....:) I'll try and come to your blog too....:)
Join us at Eighty MPH Mom...She's the mingling bomb!!!

Here are the questions:

Current questions – January 16th:
1. Do you quote any movies on a regular basis? If so, which quotes/movies?
2. What was the worst thing that happened to you in 2011?
3. You are creating the ultimate ice cream sundae…what would you put on it?

Here are my answers...:) In video form of course! (and yes no makeup...lol)

2 comments:

Night Owl Mama said...

glad you were able to change jobs and find something more suitable.

your sundae sounds yummy

Kim said...

I am with you on working in a crappy job. I started a full time job in June 2011 and quit it by November 2011. It had great pay and great benefits, but it made me crazy! I hated it! I am not working now, I am babysitting my grandkids a couple days a week and I am much more sane and happier.

Related Posts with Thumbnails