Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Yo-Ville/Facebook!



I discovered something last night. I know Facebook is addicting and I think I have cut the habit of staying on longer than is needful, (Really you gotta watch yourself--if you are not careful phones, electricity and utilities could go past due cause you forgot cause you were on the BELOVED Facebook!) Anyway that was a tangent, where was I? Oh yeah I finally figured out this Yo-ville business. It's cool. You design your own character with clothes and stuff and you can shop, eat, drink, dance, throw snowballs at each other, TALK lots of things to do in Yo ville.
Well the point of all this is it reminds me of when I used to play with Barbies. I have my own creation of a Barbie now! It's awesome! I can work, (need to work on Yo-ville to buy furniture,clothes for your character. Anyway you should check it out. You will have fun! I promise! And if you check Yo ville out Be sure and look for my character Cutie-pie!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails