|Thanks Google image for the yummy pic of Christopher!|
4 shows I watch:
1. Cougar town
2. Modern Family
4. Law And Order SVU (Honestly who can't resist Christopher Meloni?) *sigh*
4 things I am passionate about:
1. Christopher Meloni...Need I say more? (and Dr. Pepper.)
2. My husband and children. (And Dr. Pepper.)
3. My writing. (And chocolate.)
4. My values. (And Dr. Pepper.)
4 phrases I say a lot:
2. "Do your homework NOW!"
3. "Where's my cook?"
4. "Don't forget to feed the cats."
4 things I have learned from the past:
1. All things good or bad have a way of working themselves out in the end.
2. Have faith. Good things will come.
3. Christopher Meloni is probably way HOTTER in person. (Mmm, bet he smells good too!)
4. And lastly, don't ever forget the past. Don't live in the past, but just don't repeat the same dumb old mistakes you made in the past. Get it? Good. Don't REPEAT your mistakes. LEARN from them!
4 places I would like to go:
1. Christopher Meloni's house.
4. A cruise to a tropical island with clear blue waters and Matthew M. is massaging my back. Ahhhhh. Nice.
|Ahh. That's about right.|
4 things I did yesterday:
1. Unload the dishwasher.
2. Apply to jobs.
3. Wipe the counter off.
4. Tweet with @fromtracie.
4 things I am looking forward to:
1. getting a job.
2. a REAL paycheck.
3. Being a nurse someday.
1. No snow. I hate the white stuff, cars sliding around, cold temps, freezing temperatures...
2. No jacket.
3. sandal weather all year round.
4. I can make my own snowflakes and it is not going to be any colder.
4 things on my wish list:
1. Christopher Meloni. *sigh*
2. A blackberry, someday. (I'm not materialistic or anything like that. Don't judge. You I-phone user you.
3. Matthew M. (Can you wish for a celebrity to give you a massage. I'm not picky. He can massage my husband as well. Double massage. But mine is longer. Always.)
4. Peace on earth and a job. (Yep, yep. The husband and me have our eyes peeled for jobs. We both need work. You got any? I am an excellent caregiver, and my husband is a brainiac in math and science.)