I know where I'm going but I'm tired of waiting to get there. I always seem to be waiting on somebody else-
- the mechanic to tell me the sum total of my car
- the nice people at a home health agency place to tell me whether or not I have a job
- My tax refund. (hubby is filing tonight.)
- whether or not the good people of Subway will offer my husband a manager position.
- whether or not I will EVER have a working car. Period.
- Waiting for inspiration on a blog post...I am about to post this at 2:09 PM on a Tuesday. Who is gonna see this? Hmm...I wonder. (LOL.)
I make videos when I'm freezing. (OK, I know I have some of you that it is actually snowing but it gets cold here too. Just because the sun is shining doesn't mean it is warm.) To the contrary.
And to the few of you that haven't watched my Blogapalooza vlogs, I'm bringing back the goodness TODAY. Watch and enjoy. Please? It would bring joy to my heart if you watched.
Honestly, do you think I will ever stop vlogging? (You don't have to answer that.) *I won't. I might be the only 80 year old Grandma who still likes to record themselves...*sigh* when I turn 80 of course....*
:) I'm feeling better today. And I think I nailed the interview.
I hope they choose me!
If you like what you see, and I'm sure you do...check me out I have a brand NEW Youtube channel.
Have you listen to my story yet?