Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I think I will call myself Sleepy.

Only 2 out of my 3 daughters pictured.
This is the reason I have the day shift.
For my daughters.

Hey, hey hey....I'm here. I have NO idea what I was thinking by saying a day shift (530AM-1:45PM) would work for me...I was obviously NOT thinking of myself, I was thinking of my kids. My 11 year old LOVES to talk to me when she gets home (230PM) and now with this schedule I can be home for her.

Hubby had to sleep in his car last night because all the hotels were full. (The ones he could afford anyway--$25-35 a night) *sigh*. He is working about two hours away AND since gas is costing a bundle he stays where he is working for about a week each week and returns home Saturday evening.

I am making some scrubs so I can wear to work because hey, let's face it, scrubs wear out.

Sometimes I wish Tuesday would last forever. Mainly because for some reason I don't want to wake up at 4:30AM and get ready for work. But this is what I said I'd do to help out the family income.

*sigh* I'm so nice aren't I?

Well I am partying at the Ultimate Blog party this year...but it is here and there and whenever I can look at a NEW party post...Being a newly working mom and all AND a gal who just moved to a new town a girl CAN get busy busy. But I make some time to party still--"virtually".

So...I wanna go back to bed. *sigh* But that is NOT in the cards today. Also hubby left the cell phone charger here...we are gonna give it to him today. It's gonna be a busy busy day.

Maybe a nap is in order sometime today. OR at least a Dr. Pepper.

Sayonara peeps! Love ya!!

6 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

It's amazing what you'll do for your kids.
I worked nights for years cuz I could be home for the kids and then my hubs would take over for the evening duty.
It was hard.

Hope you get a little nap.

Cheeseboy said...

Your life is like chaotic joy. Given the hours you have to wake and the fact your husband is gone a lot, most bloggers would be such bummers. This is why I am always glad to come here. You always have a happy attitude.

Daisygirl said...

sleeping in a car sucks, what a guy you have there!

I hope things get a little less chaotic soon. Your an awesome chica and fabulous mom!

Joanne said...

What a great mom you are!

Debbie said...

You inspire me to keep on keepin on. :D

Shahana Shafiuddin said...

You are really great, I am also thinking to earn, started work from home.

Related Posts with Thumbnails