Friday, April 29, 2011

My Bug story and my life...*sigh*

Hi y'all. I realize today is Friday and most of y'all are off line partying it up. Well, when you get around to the INTERWEBZ again read my post...M'kay? It would make me feel better.
  I'm scheduled to work tomorrow. *GASP* Yes, I do HAVE a job. I almost forgot it has been freaking forever since I worked. Not that I minded anyway...getting up at 4:30 AM to be at work by 5:30 is not fun.
But when you get up at the time regularly at least you get used to it.
*sigh*
I need work. I like to work with patients/residents. I just really wanted to work at a hospital. I'll be okay. I just need some time to get used to this part-time schedule. Ugh. (It's because our census is low.)
  I'm feeling kinda mixed feelings about it though. I want and need a job but on the other hand, I love NOT working....lol. I might just be one messed up individual. I know I'm gonna be crying when the paycheck comes...$20 later.
  AnyPartTimeJob, I made a NEW video.

SURPRISE!

In which I talk about how I kill bugs. It's an attempt to win a $500 gift card. Yeah, I realize I didn't have to go all fancy and record a video but I wanted to. The winner will be picked by Random.org. So let's hope my number is called. 412 or so peeps already entered. Sheesh. I'm the ONLY one who really needs this gift card. Don't people understand?

*sigh*

Just watch the video.


Happy Friday y'all!
Send me positive vibes for more hours at my job... ok?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Roflmbo is it bad that I could envision you actually doing that.. umm yeah. I do the same thing. I loathe TICKS they drive me batty batty I tell ya.

Babes Mami said...

Now I feel all...buggy

Janice (5 Minutes for Mom) said...

How fabulous that you made a video! You rock girl!
SOOO hope you get more work hours!

Tracie Nall said...

I love that color on you. Very cute!!

Seriously...you are so funny!!

I do the same thing with bugs. My daughter is a "scream and run" kind of girl.

That bug has PTSD!! LOL and is now in hiding!

Beth Zimmerman said...

I admit it. It's 2:13 a.m. I can't sleep because my shoulder hurts. And my mind is fuzzy because I took pain meds which work better at fuzzing brains than killing pain! So I didn't watch the bug video. Will pray with you for a $500 gift card and more hours at work though!

Unknown said...

hehehe you Rambo bug killer you! :)

Good Luck!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails