Sunday, April 17, 2011

Mingling....Taxes and stuff.

Yeah, I'm mingling. Woo-hoo! Not sure if I'm hired yet as a ICU CNA I'll let you know when I know K'?

Just watch my mingle.
oh and while you are at it, why don't you answer a few questions as well.


Current questions {week of 4/18/11}:
1. Did you watch Extreme Couponing? What are  your thoughts?
2. What is the sales tax amount in the city/county you live in?
3. Did you finish your taxes yet, or do you wait until the  April 15th deadline?




Yikes! I got scared for a minute. YouTube changed the format slightly on the embedding option...I almost could not embed this video...but luckily I found it.
Whew! Shame on Youtube for not letting me in on the NEW change...lol.

Have a super week y'all.
Remember if you want to mingle just hop on over to EightyMPHmom.com and join us! We'd LOVE to have you! (Whether you record yourself or just write it up, feel free to link up!

Remember tweet tweet #Mondaymingle when you are done....:)

9 comments:

Merry said...

Glad I wasn't the only one that couldn't find where they hid the embed option! I had to go back and look twice. So annoying!

Love the new haircut & your nailpolish!

Tracie Nall said...

Youtube is always moving stuff around and confusing me. grrr.

It is good to see you early this Monday morning. =)

Jessie said...

Your hair cut is super cute :) Yay for doing your taxes early. Have a great week mama!

Cheeseboy said...

How darest Youtube? Have they no shame?!

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

7% isn't bad.
I wish we'd done our taxes by now, but we had to wait for a charity document from Mat's boss.
Love your hair.
Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Your hair and nails look great!
1. I haven't seen Extreme Couponing because I keep forgetting to dvr it.
2. Our sales tax is 6%.
3. We received (and spent) our income tax refund months ago.

Momstart said...

I love your hair too, it's super duper cute.

Joanne said...

I had the same problem with embedding! They always have to be changing things up, don't they? We should have done our taxes early, but it always sneaks up on us. Fun fingernail polish!

W.C.Camp said...

Wow I always thought 'Embedding' was what college Frat Boys tried to do to their dates? W.C.C.

Related Posts with Thumbnails