Monday, May 2, 2011

What's on MY mind? #MondayMingle FREESTYLE

Let's see, first and foremost a BIG Pbbbbbt!!!!(That's me sticking my tongue out at Youtube and making a sound) to Youtube. This mingle started the load process at 8:53 AM and is now complete at 2:34 PM. Yikes! That's a LONG time for a video to load. Hurry up will ya? Youtube obviously doesn't know how popular I am....

Second, while my video was uploading I noticed I didn't mention anything about Osama Bin Laden's death and everyone else did. YES, I know he died, glad he got his justice but there are still people out there who hate the United States, we must be careful and keep our guard up.
  And yes, I know the royal wedding was this past week. I didn't stay up to watch it, saw Kate's dress, it was gorgeous, but since when should Royal Wedding coverage outstage the tornadoes in Alabama?
  Huh?

Next item of business: My mingle. Find out what really BUGGED me this weekend at work. And yes, I realize it is 4 minutes and 40 seconds...but I was ranting people....just hear me out....lol.



As always, this mingle has been hosted by the lovely Jen at EightyMPHmom.com.
Come join us!
What's bugging you?

6 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Hi!
How's the job?
Lovin' it?

Hope you are well.

Unknown said...

sseriously wth are they doing working in a nursing home??? they need new help and give you full time hours lol

Debbie said...

DANG a LANG! Sorry it took you tube so long to upload! Louise @ Momstart left a comment for me. Somethinga bout making the videos smaller helps them load faster. I would definitely ask her.

Sorry work is so sucky (hours and co-workers). If I'm EVER in the hospital I want YOU to be my CNA or nurse. You totally are an advocate for patients. Good things will come to you for it too.

I hope work picks up and you get some more hours. Love ya!

Cheeseboy said...

Well, my sound on my laptop is not working, but I am sure this was awesome.

I didn't watch the wedding but I did gain a new celebrity crush in Pipper or whatever he name is.

Daenel T. said...

You're right:

1. Osama's death does not make the US safer

2. An English wedding shouldn't have trumped an American disaster

3. Yes, do your job and do it correctly ~ Wow! That aide is hardcore and dead wrong.

I hope things get better for you.

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Hope they can get you in full time soon - that stinks!

Yikes. Sounds like those aides need a wake up call. If someone told me that as a patient, I'd shoot off rage rockets. :)

Sorry I'm so late making rounds. Hope you had a fantastic week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails