Friday, May 13, 2011

Ya know what? Blogger stinks. UPDATE!

Read this post first....lol. Edit and re post that's all I did...hopefully this post will be first....
OKAY..BLOGGER DOESN'T STINK. MY POST CAME BACK. AND MOST OF THE TIME BLOGGER IS UP. I LOVE YOU BLOGGER.  I still might switch to WP one day though....

Blogger ate my last post. The one about me telling you how excited I am about my opportunities and choices I have to make. UGH. Basically after I take one stinking computer class I will have an associate's degree in applied science. YAY! Then i have to re-take all my pre- requisites for the Nursing Program. But I'm okay with that.
   Because I will be an RN.
   I have hope in my dream.
  I know I can do this.
  I have faith in myself and in  God.
And I already know I do not want to be a CNA for the rest of my life.

And so that was my last post. Basically if you missed it.
I posted on my wordpress blog this morning to express my frustrations this morning with blogger. If you want to read yet another post from me. Cuz I know you love to read my posts....

IF Blogger should go down again, I suggest you all run over to Wordpress.com and sign up now. Get familiar with Wordpress. Cuz sometimes you need a back up. Like when your host goes down for more than 24 hours...UGH.

Check it out.

As for the Friday the 13th thingy...Beware. Don't walk under any ladders today.
Don't let any black cats cross your path.
And sign up for a wordpress.com blog today. Cuz you just never know when blogger may eat your last post....

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Per blogger they are restoring the posts as quickly as they can.. sighs.. and my HNT was a good one.. outside, playing in the dirt dagnabbit.. rattin smatin frattin stinking blogger. I swear it nearly makes me want to buy my own server spac and set up the blogs that way

Tracie Nall said...

If I had the money, Angel and Cluttered, I would be setting up some self-hosted wordpress right now. Grrr.

I hope the posts do come back. I spent forever doing all those haircut pictures for my last post.

In other news.....yay for being only one class away from your associates degree! You will be an RN, and even the #Googlepocalypse won't stop you!

Unknown said...

Bitch blogger ate my posts and drafts. Not a happy camper about it, but cant do anything about it either.. well except complain. And I excel at that !! :]

Mass Hole Mommy said...

And that is exactly why I switched to WP last summer. Twitter was a buzz about Blogger being down for the last 24 hours or so, so I knew about it, but I am so glad I didn't have to deal with it this time. It was down all the time when my page was on blogger and I couldn't take it anymore.

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

I'm not going to be a blogger hater. That's the first time I've ever had trouble with them.
It was good for me to have the break anywayz.

YES my friend, you are going to be a nurse, because that's the kinda gal you are.
I know you can.
You will find as an "older" student you are much more serious and hungry for the grades.

Pitterle Postings said...

Yeah, I have already been over there checking it out for a backup. I don't know how to use wordpress though, I think I might need a Wordprss for dummies book or something.

jules said...

I was so upset at blogger too, until my post came back...but not the comments. Boo.

Friday the 13th wasnt so bad at all, right?

Beth Zimmerman said...

You will be an awesome nurse! Just don't be on a ward full of people with abdominal pain! I had food poisoning one time in college. My roommate and a friend made me laugh. I fainted from the pain. Wouldn't want you doing that to your patients!

Related Posts with Thumbnails