Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day mingle...cuz i'm addicted to my Flip.

Hey my peeps! My video this week didn't take that much time to load to You tube....Thank goodness.
Well I beat Jennifer this week in putting up the monday mingle(What's my prize? lol )....So I'm not linked up as of 4:27 PM MST.
This week's QUESTIONS: Don't forget to link up at Jennifer at EightyMPHMom. com!

  {week of 5/9/11}
1.  Do you have any plans for Memorial Day weekend?
2.  What is your favorite Easter Candy?
3.  Which do you like better:  Butter or margarine?  Diet or regular soda?  Pedicure or Manicure?
 :) Oh well. I hope everyone has a wonderful mother's day.

Hope you have a good week!!




I'm off to spend time with hubby before he has to leave for work in the morning...
More Cluttered Brain news...I'm looking into locking up the credits I already have with an associate's degree...Hopefully I can do that....more on that later...

10 comments:

Dazee Dreamer said...

I really enjoyed watching your blog.

Diet Dr. Pepper is about the only diet drink I like. I myself am a coke zero fan. it's the real (almost) thing.

I too love, love, love purple.

Happy mothers day.

Ruth said...

I love purple. I disagree that all girls have motherly instincts. But that is for another day. Although, I think girls do the best they can with what they have. Sadly, the Starburst Jelly Beans are not new this year. But the Sour Patch ones were, so tasty! I am a diet drinker, although not for the last day or two. Debating on giving it up to try and be thinner. Apparently, walking briskly for an hour 5 or so times a week is not doing it. I hope you have a good day!

Debbie said...

I did my Mingle too and still no linky up at 10:00 am MST anyways. Your flowers are beautiful and I agree with you on the stardust jelly beans, yum, yum, yum.
Don't feel bad about not having a professional pedicure- I didn't get a professional one till I was past 30. Put it on your bucket list. :)

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Happy Mother's to you! Purple is a great color!

My favorite Easter candy is Cadbury Mini eggs, hands down.

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Perfect Purple color!

Cheeseboy said...

Dang it. Still waiting for the sound on my laptop to be fixed. I'm sure your answers are superb, as always.

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

I don't think I've had the Starburst ones before. I like Jelly Belly jelly beans :)
Never had a pedi?? Oh gosh. It's amazing. You should do that for a little pampering :)

Tracie Nall said...

Your flowers are so pretty! How fun.

I haven't really ever done anything for Memorial Day.

Starburst Jellybeans are so SO good!

I grew up in a butter only house. I never even had margarine until I was about 11 and was at a friend's house for dinner and they had it.

No diet soda for me. The one really healthy thing I do is not ingest aspartame.

I haven't done the pedicure. Maybe I should get one, because I hear that lack of pedicure #MakeBlueTwitterBirdsWeep. ;-)

Nicole said...

stopping by from monday mingle! have a great week!

Chris Phillips said...

diet soda is pure evil.

Related Posts with Thumbnails