Monday, May 30, 2011

School's out for the summer. (And I was a Senior hottie!)

School is out. And I think that probably means so are all of you that are bloggers....
Haha... but seriously where are some of you lately? I see yoooou!

I know Monday is originally set for me to post a monday mingle but Jen's site is down and it's Memorial Day weekend this weekend and I'm lazy. I am on vacation this week. Vacation at my house but still. I'm enjoying my summer. If you want me to come to your blog let me know. I'll check your stuff out.

Time flies. We moved about 2 and a half months ago and school is out. I have 2 part time jobs (one of them will move to full time soon in July) and life is good.

We have a running car and this is nice. The only thing I could want more of right now is something good to watch on TV. Burn Notice's NEW season doesn't start until June 23rd. So I'm a waiting. I had a TON of stuff to write in a blog post but then I got to writing and I fergot.

*sigh* It figures.

Life is good my friends. I can't complain. I am happy to live in America where I have my freedoms. I also grateful for those who have fought for our freedoms and those that are still fighting. How brave they are.

Oh now I remember! I am gonna post a picture of me when I was in school. Cuz it is going around in blog land. I was a Senior hottie...HAHA. You be the judge.

Yeah yeah I don't exactly have my scanner hooked up so I snapped this picture for ya!

Let me see if I can find in my cap and gown....
Yeah I looked. i can't seem to find it. And I'm too lazy to delete the lines above....

So that's me when I graduated in 1994. When did you graduate from high school?
I wanna see a pic of YOU now....

Go link up today other #SeniorHotties!
(Today is the Last day!)

12 comments:

BNM said...

Hope you have a good staycation :)

I graduated in 2005 but im too lazy to pull out my picture box that is buried in my closet to get a picture LMAO!!!

Jodene said...

What a pretty pic my friend!!! Memories are amazing aren't they!

Happy home holiday!

Unknown said...

So fun, Alexes! I linked up too, and also graduated in 1994. Your photo looks like a Glamour Shot---is it? So pretty!

xoxo

Ruth said...

I graduated in 1996.

Tracie Nall said...

Your picture is pretty!!

All of my pictures from the time I would have graduated are in storage right now, so no picture of me...but really I don't look that much different now than I did then.

Liz said...

Oh, a staring-off-into-the-distance gem! I wonder why photogs think that pose is good.

Thanks so much for joining in!

Cheeseboy said...

Glad life is going well. 2 jobs is nuts, I should know.

Nice picture. Going to have to dig up my bowl cut photos to share with one and all.

Liz Mays said...

You look so dreamy there! I wonder what you were thinking about. :)

Anonymous said...

Pretty picture! I graduated in 1989 but I missed the link up date and I don't really feel like messing with the scanner and stuff. I'm lazy, too. LOL

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Cute grad picture. You graduated in 94???? I had 5 kids by then.
Eek my generation gap is showing.

Yippee for summer!
Not so yippee for two jobs. Glad you'll be fulltime soon.

Paula Schuck said...

I graduated from grad school in 1994-1995. I am guessing that makes me older than you. Graduated from university 1993. I guess 1988 then for high school. I don't even know. I think My Mom has the only crazed pics of that event. I will look though just for laughs and then post a pic of a pic if I can remember.

Happy week!

Lisa B. said...

Love it! I graduated in 1998... I know there's gotta be a pic floating around here somewhere! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails