Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Happiness Project Cuz we ALL should focus on happiness right?



So I decided I do have a few pics that are making me happy right now. I wish I could take a picture of the millions of dollars I am making because both my husband and I have jobs now...but that's not the case.  Anyhow,  the pictures that I'm about to show you mean more to me than millions of dollars. So take a look.

I love my girls.

They are just as crazy as me.

Case in point:
That's some sort of pink make up she smeared over her face. *sigh*

What are they doing? Goofing off and playing around. I'm not even sure what is in my older daughter's hands. (The Tween.)

Don't let this look fool you though. She can be just as energetic as the next one.

And then there is me. (I got my haircut last month.)

I'll see if I can find a CRAZY picture of me just so ya know...My kids probably get their crazies from me. But HEY, if ya can't let your hair down every once in a while and get crazy and laugh, what CAN you do?


No idea WHY I took this picture. I may or may not have too much chocolate and/or Dr. Pepper.
*sigh* But at least I am happy most of the time. Right?



So link up. If you have a picture sitting in your computer that makes you happy put it on your blog and link up. If you link up, tell Leigh Cluttered sent ya...or better yet, tell them Angel sent ya. Cuz I'm participating this week cuz of Angel. You can tell Leigh Cluttered Brain and Angel sent ya....There tell her that. *Leigh is looking for 100 link up's* Let's see if we can make that happen!!!*

And remember whatever your lot in life, don't forget to smile and to laugh. It really will make a difference.

P.S. Not sure if you have been following my blog long BUT I have good news. Remember Miss Bossypants that I have to work with most weekends? Her name is crossed off for the rest of this month!!! Yay! (Well not yay for her if she is fired, but Yay for me cuz I don't have to work with her anymore.) HIP HIP HOORAY!

P.P.S. I have another job interview tomorrow for a CNA position about 45 minutes away from where I live. It's a bigger Rehab facility and I am hoping they might be able to fill in some gaps during the week. (Since my current job almost never has me working during the week.) We'll see.

Life is good folks.

9 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

I wonder where your kids get their sassy craziness????

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm......I wonder.

I love the pictures. They are so cute. Great project.

Good luck with the job interview!

Beth Zimmerman said...

Blessings on your interview, Tigger! You're already blessed in the family and character departments!

Unknown said...

I am almost sure yo9u made that face one night while we were skyping, which we need to do again. Once I get Skype reinstalled onhere of course umm yeah lol..ty so much for the pimping out.

Cheeseboy said...

Good, Miss Bossypants can boss her own darn self around for a month!

Great photos. Your kids look very happy. Like happy kids. Happy, photogenic kids.

Nikki said...

Nothing like shots of real life craziness! Makes ME happy!

LaurieBee said...

What cute kids!

Tracie Nall said...

I love your silly happy pictures!!

So fun!

Maybe miss bossy is on vacation? Then we can all feel happy for her and REALLY happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Hopefully Miss Bossypants got a job somewhere far away from you.

Love the pics of your kiddos. Mine are funny/sassy, too. Wonder how they got that way?

Babes Mami said...

Good luck on the interview! Congrats on no more Bossypants!

Related Posts with Thumbnails