Thursday, May 19, 2011

I think Mother Nature HATES me.

Yesterday I woke up like any other day. Except for one thing. The rain here turned into big white fluffy flakes. It snowed. Ugh. Because I'm cool like that I videoed the snow. I did it in my warm flannel PJ's.
Don't laugh. I know you all want a pair just like me.

I also had my interview yesterday as well. Evidently I wowed them so much they need to call all the other applicants and tell them sadly that they can't hire them. They found their person. It's ME!
It's what I keep telling myself anyway. They'll give me a call in a couple of days to let me know Yay or Nay. Yes, they are going to call me to to tell me even if I didn't get the job. That's classy. Really it is.

It puts my mind at ease when they let me know what's up with the interview I had with the last week.

I work all day tomorrow. Well it will feel like all day. Cuz I will arise at 4 bloody thirty in the morning to shower and get dressed for the day. I'm working. Not just 1 day. Not 2 days. But 3 whole days. I won the jackpot. Three in a row. Yippee!

Now on to the video. I know you have been dying to see it.



Peace out and all that jazz. I have a kitchen to clean.

11 comments:

Ruth said...

I was thinking about your current job. I bet in the next month or so you will be up to full time. So, if you get up to full time, would you want the commute to St. George even if they offer it to you? Just wondering...

Cluttered Brain said...

@ Ruth Who knows? I probably would stay there...but I don't know. Coral Desert was almost exactly like what I was used to at the U. And I really want to go back and work at the U.
I would have to some REAL praying about it...

Unknown said...

You keep your snow.. they had on our news last night we have had 4 days in a row in the midst of nearly 75 days that it did NOT rain. 4 DAYS!!! Seriously..

Debbie said...

You seriously got snow? In SO UT? We've had rain, rain, rain. Which MAYBE might prevent wildfires this year, but I just want a warm sunny day. I need me some sun!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dazee Dreamer said...

I was going to say I bet you lived in Cedar City. At least in Salt Lake we are just getting rain, never ending rain, rain till I want to puke rain. Did I say it was raining?

Lee Family said...

I know, this weather is SO weird. It's never this cold this late in the year. What's up? On the bright side, maybe this means summer won't be so stinkin hot here?......Ya right. :)

Cheeseboy said...

That job is yours, I can just feel it.

TisforTonya said...

ManOfTheHouse has good things to say about Coral Desert - he doesn't work there ever but we've been in the building for a patient's baptism (in their therapy pool) and it's quite nice - keeping the fingers crossed :)

(and keep the snow up North k?)

Erin said...

Carazy weather, isn't it???

I have a friend who lives nearby that got in a car accident because of that snow yesterday. Blech.

Good luck on the job. I hope you get it!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

HOpe you got your kitchen cleaned up.

White fluffy stuff! Yikes! I'm sick of this weather.

Praying for your job! Hope the others are all total losers!

Beth Zimmerman said...

Come clean my kitchen when you're done with yours. No snow anywhere in the forecast! I promise!

Related Posts with Thumbnails