Ok. It's time for some confessions. And since I am on a confessional type kick today I thought I would share a few with you right now.
- I love Psych on USA network. Yeah, I'm sure a ton of you watch that already. I am in the middle of watching Season 1 on Netflix. Totally hilarious. I love Shawn and Gus.
- My kids have a bad case of the lazies since school got out last week. I HAVE to cure that soon.
- I can't wait until I start my NEW job at Coral Desert. (Even though it starts off NIGHT shift I think I can do it. I don't work every day...it should be alright.) I love 12 hour shifts.
- I may or may not watch at least 2-4 episodes of Psych a day. (Yes I might be addicted.)
- Netflix is a Godsend for summer TV for me. I mean what else am I gonna do while I wait for Burn Notice to start up again?
- Summer has created some lazy for me as well. What do part time peeps do on their day off? (besides laundry and dishes of course.....) watch Psych.
- I confess since I found out it was National Doughnut Day today I would get some doughnuts for the kiddos. And me. I had one. It was a creme filled one but it was a good sweet fix.
- I confess I actually rode about 4 miles on a stationary bike the other day and I am here to say I am still living. And boy, did it feel good. I gotta get on that exercise bike more often this summer.
Oh one more bonus confession. I can't wait to Skype with my gal pal Angel. She's simply awesome. I just love her.
Peace out y'all. Have a freakin awesome Friday!