Friday, June 3, 2011

It's time for some confessions.

Photobucket


Ok. It's time for some confessions. And since I am on a confessional type kick today I thought I would share a few with you right now.

  • I love Psych on USA network. Yeah, I'm sure a ton of you watch that already. I am in the middle of watching Season 1 on Netflix. Totally hilarious. I love Shawn and Gus.
  • My kids have a bad case of the lazies since school got out last week. I HAVE to cure that soon.
  • I can't wait until I start my NEW job at Coral Desert. (Even though it starts off NIGHT shift I think I can do it. I don't work every day...it should be alright.) I love 12 hour shifts.
  • I may or may not watch at least 2-4 episodes of Psych a day. (Yes I might be addicted.)
  • Netflix is a Godsend for summer TV for me. I mean what else am I gonna do while I wait for Burn Notice to start up again?
  • Summer has created some lazy for me as well. What do part time peeps do on their day off? (besides laundry and dishes of course.....) watch Psych.
  • I confess since I found out it was National Doughnut Day today I would get some doughnuts for the kiddos. And me. I had one. It was a creme filled one but it was a good sweet fix.
  • I confess I actually rode about 4 miles on a stationary bike the other day and I am here to say I am still living. And boy, did it feel good. I gotta get on that exercise bike more often this summer.
That's enough confessions. I don't want to give all me secrets away now.
Oh one more bonus confession. I can't wait to Skype with my gal pal Angel. She's simply awesome. I just love her.
Peace out y'all. Have a freakin awesome Friday!

8 comments:

Lee Family said...

FYI, your kids are not being lazy. They're extremely busy converting oxygen into carbon dioxide. It's very hard work. ;)

Mamarazzi said...

i LOVE netflix. we just got it through our Wii and it has been AWESOME!

thanks for linking up!!

Tonya said...

Stupid comment box... deleted my other snarky comment... and I'm signed in on the wrong account to boot! Glad the bike didn't kill you, not sure I'm willing to take any chances though :)
-T

Beth Zimmerman said...

Have a great weekend, Tigger! We have Netflix but I rarely tune in. I watch TV at work (online) some times though. I may have to look Burn Notice and Psych up. Today I resorted to watching America's Got Talent. I think it should be called America Has More than Its Fair Share of Idiots Willing to Humiliate Themselves Publicly!

Unknown said...

Skype tomorrow?? Had a graduation tonight, mom is in the hospital, been a long week.. oh and Doug has knee surgery again on Monday morning.. Shoot me now please..

Jenine said...

I have to confess that I haven't caught much of Psych. I loved what I saw but I'm not much of an evening tv watcher. I really need to check out Netflix.

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

It's OK to have a bit of laziness at the beginning of summer.

Congrats on the bike riding. I need to follow your example.

Ya, I love Netflix too. We don't have cable so I love instant play stuff.

Cluttered Brain said...

Testing. Testing. Is this comment box on?

Related Posts with Thumbnails