Friday, December 3, 2010

Hey, hey HEY, Have I got a deal for YOU!

Image captured from Google. As usual.
Hey, listen.
I have some excellent Christmas deals for you.
And BEST news ever? You never have to leave your home.
Do you hate going to the store and fighting the crowds at Christmas time?
Check out this super SWEET homemade doll that just posted online a couple of weeks ago!

  See? The doll can come with any color hair you want. Brown, red, whatever. This gal can sew whatever you want. PLUS, get this, your daughter (or hey your son too) will have hours of entertainment dressing AND UNdressing this doll. And get this--

Are you ready?
The doll has underwear.


How many times have you walked into your kids bedroom and found the dolls naked?
*sigh*
*raises hand*
You NEVER have to see naked dolls again. Because you know why? (This handy gal sews the underwear on to the doll!) Cool huh?

Act NOW and get your child's doll and clothes BEFORE Christmas! This wonderful lady can sew these dolls in like 2 or 3 days. (Yep, she's that talented.)

How do I know this fabulous lady? She's my sister-in-law. I got to see her over Thanksgiving. And you know what? My 8 year old AND 3 year old played with the doll and clothes for hours.
Cool huh? (More time for YOU to blog or tweet or Facebook. Or read. Whatever you want to do. Eat chocolate perhaps? YUM.)

I gave you the LINK to her Etsy shop up above. Just click it and you can SEE all the ultra beautiful clothes this doll has.

So are you SURE you are done with your Christmas shopping? I suggest you order this doll RIGHT NOW.
Don't just do it because Cluttered Brain sent ya, go to the site, check it out. Super cute doll.

Disclaimer: I was not compensated in any way to do a write-up on this post. I'm just telling you all what kind of super cool dolls you can get your kids or grandkids for Christmas...I'm so nice aren't I? ;)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

those are adorable but I don't think my boys would appreciate them lol...

Cheeseboy said...

If only I had girls...

Stacey said...

Adorable! What a sweet gift idea.

The Lazy Mom
www.imalazymom.com

BNM said...

cute.. if i had a little girl Id buy one :)

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

That does look like a cute doll.
Off to check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails