Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Keeping myself organized these days IS quite a chore.

Image obtained thru Google Images.
So tell me, why is it always easier to clean when you got a partner to help you stay on task?
*sigh*
 To the tune of I've been working on the railroad: "I've been working on my kitchen.....all the live-long daaaaay."

Kitchen clean. Check. (Still some more straightening but it is looking good.)
Dining room getting more usable and user friendly.
Christmas tree is up (YAY!) And my Christmas lights are up....And my house is smelling goooood.

BUT I had to have a helper to it all done.

*sigh*

God bless my mother in law. She helped me clean the corners and the cobwebs.
And I kicked my butt into gear.
I think I need an assistant to help me clean and cook.
Anyone want the job?
I make great fudge for payment. LOL.
That's where I've been lately.
Oh, and I've been waiting for the cost analysis of how much it is gonna cost to fix our green minivan.
Things will work out.
I will get my act together in my kitchen AND on my blog.
(Well, actually I'm up to date on my blog, it's just EVERYWHERE else...) LOL.
So if you have been wondering where I have been lately, I've been in my kitchen, just a-mopping away.
I'm hanging in there.
How do you manage to get the dust bunnies out of your life? Do you need a cleaning partner too?

4 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

I need to clean alone. I am too cranky to clean with others. I need to be alone while I growl.

The Crash Test Dummy said...

I need to clean alone too. High Five Garden.

But gosh, I'm jealous of your clean fresh smelling fully decorated for Christmas house.

Plus you can rap.

Unknown said...

I am sorry I wasnt here earlier I literally just got back in from the second trip today once to mom's appointment and then back out to take Doug to EKU to see his GF. I need someone to talk towhen I clean..

gayle said...

I do need a cleaning partner and someone to just do it for me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails