Thursday, December 9, 2010

What are YOU watching tonight?

Hey peeps! Tonight is THURSDAY. And I was wondering what are you watching tonight?
I highly suggest clicking on over to NBC and watching Community tonight. Abed is trying to find the meaning of Christmas. And guess what?
The whole darn show is done in clay-mation. (You know, like Rudolph the red nosed reindeer is done in.)
It is SWEET. I had the chance to PREVIEW tonight's episode. And let me tell you it IS funny.

CONFESSION 1: I have a small confession for you all. On Thursday, I am usually an ABC watcher. Mostly because ABC has Grey's AND Private Practice. BUT I think I might be watching NBC tonight. Community is funny. And I can always hulu my other shows the next day.

Who knows though? I might be hulu-ing ALL the shows 'cause I have to wake up at 3 AM tomorrow to be in St. George UT by 6 AM. And believe you me, I will NOT hit a deer. (And yes, we have found parts for the car. We were told 275 bucks for the headlight and the side marker light. My hubby found it on EBAY for about 40 dollars.) <--YAY!

And so I think I might go visit my bed for a few minutes. I think I feel a NAP coming on.
(3AM comes awful early you know. Stupid Pacific time and MST time zones. Sometimes I hate living on the border.)


Disclaimer: I received a preview of the entire episode to watch before Community actually aired to review it. Watch it. It really is a hilarious show. All opinions expressed are mine and should not be affiliated with One-2-One Network. I am a One-2-one network member.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

8 pm antiques road show 9 pm CSI 10 pm private practice lol

Cheeseboy said...

I am starting to dig Community. I do miss Parks and Rec. though. Hope it returns soon.

Debbie said...

We don't have TV. Seriously never got the converter box...seriously don't care. We rent movies and TV shows, works great. Currently we have been watching all sorts of versions of "A Christmas Carol", LOVE getting movies in the mail. Ruldolph is on it's way too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails