Saturday, May 23, 2009

I survived this week & AND I am still alive! (The children are alive too and that's saying something...LOL)

Hi y'all!
I still am here. I have been following all of you and reading and commenting. I have had a busy week! This marks the first week done I completed WITHOUT my husband. (He is in St. George UT, started a new job at the beginning of the week and left me here) Some one has to stay here--the kids need feeding, not to mention the cats and the darling children I mentioned--they are NOT even finished with school yet. They finish May 29th! Also that is my honey's first paycheck! YAHOO! Although in all honesty it probably is already spent with our cars needing fixing.
I thought this would be hard. Ya know being without the man I love until I finally find a place so we can ALL live together---IT's not that bad. I take great pleasure in the friends I have made in this great bloggy world and also on the OUTSIDE world. Thanks! Just being able to come over within a minute's notice helps my day out ALOT! Thought I might turn into a hermit this week. I didn't. I like people just too darn much.
Next week, Me and the kids are going to Wolfcreek (A condo his parents have in Eden UT) to relax and enjoy ourselves. YEAH! A vacation!
Thanks y'all! I am definitely alive still.

9 comments:

deb@virginia blue said...

i remember those days well...in the first 8 years of our marriage, i had to stay behind and take care of the kids all by myself at least 3 times before we made big moves (sometimes for 5-6 months at a time!).

it's tough, but i remember finding out what i was made of...and realizing how capable i was.

glad you survived the first week :)

Jennymommy6 said...

Have fun in Ogden....well Eden we went there last year for a family reunion and loved it!

Teri said...

I'm glad you survived! It is never fun when you can't tag team. Have a great mini vacation!

Emmy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Good luck, moving and transitions are hard. We move a lot with my husbands work but up to this point our kids have been young enough it didn't matter..my son will be starting kindergarten this fall so all of that is going to change.

Debbie said...

At least school will be over soon! You are such a trooper! Think on the eternal perspective; this will be but a small moment. I hope all goes well. Enjoy your trip to beautiful Eden. :)

Wendy said...

Well it also helps, when you have friends to hang out with too!! When your girls are out, we'll have to get together during the day and just let them play while we visit... that should help, at least until you go on your trip...

Minky Moo said...

I hope you all get to be together soon! Whenever my husband goes away I end up admiring single parents even more. It's so tough! I'm glad you and the bambinos survived the week. :)

Peter @ Enviroman said...

I have responded to your comment at scramble email address

Ruth said...

I am jealous of your vacations you are taking. However I will be more jealous when we get to July and all of the activities we have been going to are finished! I hope you have a wonderful time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails