Sunday, February 8, 2009

Apology

My immense apologies to you all for posting such an amateur video of myself. I was only trying to express my beliefs and opinions and evidently it came out all wrong. I guess I need to work on this video stuff. My husband said it sounded self righteous and that I had a stick up my butt. I honestly had no idea. I pulled the video from youtube. If you didn't get a chance to see the video, consider yourself lucky. It wasn't that good. I still do believe that Marriage is ordained of God, but expressing that to people of other faiths that might watch it, i'm not any good at stuff like that. I'll just find a referral on lds.org. There are tons of them there. Mormon messages express their ideas very eloquently. I'll keep watching and maybe someday I will be able to speak as eloquently. As for now, it's just me.
Until I write again--Adios!
Alexes

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails