Thursday, October 1, 2009

Another Thankful Thursday!


Thanks to Google images for the above image.
I just wanted to list 5 things that I am thankful for.

1- I am thankful for friends. Even though I move far away, we still find a way to keep in touch.
2- I am thankful for my family. Where would I be without the family I have right now?
3- I am thankful for my blog. It gives me a chance to express what I am feeling AND my blog has given me MORE friends!
4- I am thankful for the chance I had to attend LDS storymaker's conference back in March '09. I LOVED it!!! I am definitely going back again next year!
5- I am grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who loves me despite of what I do. I am also grateful for the knowledge that He loves me and that I am a daughter of God. (For more information on the above topic please go to lds.org
And most importantly THANK YOU for dropping my blog and saying hi. Hope you have a most excellent day!!!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

That is a beautiful painting. Thanks for posting this.

Related Posts with Thumbnails