Friday, October 30, 2009

MY FIRST Blog party EVER!



WOO-HOO!

Okay. I've been reading. And there are some really cool bloggers out there. Some of them even have blog parties or feature bloggers on their blog--If I named them all then this post would just be a bunch of links and WHO wants that?
Ok. Maybe. If you are good. I'll let you in on the secret.

YA-YA stuff AND Smell the coffee, Lisa recently participated in a blog party. Well I missed it. DARNIT! So since I missed it, I thought I would host my OWN blog party. I recently have gained a few NEW followers AND bloggers who would like to get to know more people AND people who just want to GET to KNOW everyone that is OUT there.
Ya-Ya and Smell the coffee Lisa got it from This is the story of a girl!
(Psst. I think that covers all the people...Just sharing the Linky Love. If I have forgotten anybody just let me know. I also stole some of the questions from her blog party too.)
So here's YOUR chance:

If YOU want to participate in my FIRST blog party, First, answer some questions for me so I can get-to-know-you TOO! (Just copy the questions and post them on your blog. The more entries I have, the more blogger friends I can pair up so y'all can get to know each other.)

This is ALSO a chance to drive some traffic to your blog so come on and participate! What are you waiting for??? :D

(PLEASE LEAVE ME YOUR EMAIL AND BLOG ADDRESS IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN LINK OR POST EVERYONE'S PAIR UPS ON MY BLOG--JUST SO Y'ALL KNOW...Thanks!!!)

Either answer these questions (when I pair you up, you'll ask each other) OR pick three favorite posts from the gal I pair you up with and link them up in your own post. Introduce your blogger friend on YOUR own blog, make it grand 'cause people will be reading...)
Clear as mud? Thought so, so let's get started:I'll start this Big OL' BLOG party with a BLAM and answer these questions...

1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while you're blogging? Hot Spicy cheetos...I love the stuff!

2. What is one thing you wouldn't want to live without? MY computer...J/K! Probably my honey and my children...:D

3. Beach, Mountains or Farm? Where would you live if you had a choice? I LOVE the beach!!! I would totally want to live on the beach or at least NEAR a beach.

4. What's your least favorite chore/household duty? Doing the dishes, Notice the stack of dishes in my kitchen...(AHEM! Yeah,yeah I'll get to them later.)

5. Prefer parties and socializing or staying at home with the fam? Both. I like going out with the family to parties and get-togethers too!

6.Favorite movie? "While you were Sleeping"

7. Do you sleep in your make up or remove it like a good girl every night? Depends on how tired I am--When I wear my contact, I ALWAYS take it out.(And I only wear one contact--only ONE of my eyes can't see...)

8. Where is your favorite place to shop? Hmmm. I don't really have any EXTRA money right now--I like Wal-mart and TARGET though.

9. What's one thing you'd do more often if you had more time? BLOG!!! LOL! HA!HA! (I do more than that already...) But really probably read. I LOVE to read romance and mysteries!!!

10. Are you a big spender or frugal? Probably frugal. I like my money people. Especially in THIS economy. Gotta SAVE EVERY penny...:D

OKAY. There ya have it folks!!! Did ya like it? If you want to know even more about me--50 THINGS ABOUT MOI!!!

Feel free to use some of the things I used in my 50 thing post too.
Whatever you feel like. I'm easy.
AND one more thing: THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING AND SIGNING UP!!!! :)

THIS BLOG PARTY ENDS NOV 5TH 2009 @ MIDNIGHT! SO PLEASE SIGN UP OK? :)I mean the sign-ups end then...ok?:)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I came over from Sharee's site MomAgenda. She recommended you and I want to say Thank You for the Enya Music.

It is cold, damp and rainy over here and Enya is simply perfect for this day!!!!

What a treat!

Helen said...

Oo! Oo! I wanna come to your Blog Party!!

I'll go pop on over to a new post and answer those questions :)

http://andrelen.blogspot.com

love_mouse16@yahoo.com

And if all else fails, you have me on Facebook :D

Penelope said...

That sounds like a great idea :)

I'd love to be part of a blog party (and once I have my baby and can post more, I'll be back to visit more)...I don't think I've ever been part of one.

I'm due in three weeks and basically just visit blogs for now.

Debbie said...

Okay. The survey is on my blog. You know my contact info. Match away!

Lori said...

I love parties! Can't do it this time I'm heading out of town! Let me know when you have another one, and I'm sure I'll do it!

dropping by from SITS!

Happy Halloween!

Karen and Gerard said...

This is the first I've heard of a blog party! Sounds like a lot of work.

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

OK, I'm gonna try it and I will hope for not screwing this up.

http://findingthepotofgold.blogspot.com and my email address is on my blog.

I am off to post those Q&A on my blog.

Marilyn (A Lot of Loves) said...

I thought I'd join the party. I posted my question/answers on my blog.

http://www.alotofloves.com

alotofloves@gmail.com

Amber Page Writes said...

I want to play too! I'll post something, I promise...but I'm too tired to string anything sensible together right now...

Related Posts with Thumbnails