Wednesday, January 21, 2009

January 21,2009

I am going to attempt at doing a blog. I am going to only try and post exciting updates and not lameo ones. My friend Debbie Davis is an awesome blogger. I am aiming to be like her. She is also a poet, she writes pretty cool stuff. When I figure out how to add her blog to mine I will post a link so y'all can see her blog as well.

 First of all the inauguration was excellent. I truly hope Obama is able to keep all his promises to us. Being president is hard and even though he is a great speaker will not necessarily make him a great president. Time will only tell. 

I recently connected with a bunch of people on facebook! it's awesome! I found some friends that I have not spoken with for a long time. And they also have blogs too! I can cheat and see what they post on their blog from time to time. We'll see who actually comes on my blog to read it.

Well the day is young! I'll see what else I can post to this blog to make it exciting! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Alexes, I'm sooooooooooooo excited you started a blog and so happy you've sent me your address so I can read it. I must admit i'm a blog-a-holic. I love to read other people's blogs and blog myself. Your comments are too kind. You really put a smile on my face! I'm looking forward to your next post. Keep blogging :)
P.S. Can I put your blog address in my blog roll I'm creating? LEt me know. Thanks!

Cluttered Brain said...

Sure you can! I am going to try and post something new at least every week. Maybe every day in the beginning. This is sooo much fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails