Friday, January 8, 2010

Flashback Friday! (Yeah--What did I look like when I was younger?)

I have seen a lot of bloggers use this meme. So in the spirit of Friday, I shall post a picture of what I looked like in the past. I have a couple of pictures for you. Yes, You are in for a real treat Ladies and gentleman...:)

This is me with my great grandmother and ONE of my favorite cousins. Like our poses?
and check out our AWESOME jewelery!(Sorry the pic is not bigger) It was from our great-grandmother's stash.





I think I'm in the seventh grade or something. I mean look at me sweater! Primary colors--red, blue and yellow? Jeez.



And last not but not least, Here is what I look like today. I mean with THESE Blast from the past pictures I can't have you think I'm looking like that now can I?

NO WAY, man! :)
(And yes, I think it's time for me to get a haircut again!) I LOVE this hairstyle, easy and fun!


P.S. Regarding yerterday's post--I guess not all of you are into recording yourselves via webcam or video camera. That's okay. When you get there, I'll still be here and I'll give you some pointers.:)

HAPPY FRIDAY, y'all!

14 comments:

Vodka Logic said...

Love the shoes in the first picture..

I know I want to burn my middle school pictures. What were we thinking.

Tracie said...

I have a few of these types of pictures stashed away somewhere. They probably won't ever see the light of day.

Debbie said...

Aw. You look so cute :) I had a pink and white striped dress VERY similar to your cousins'. ANd I love your ankle strap open toes shoes. And don't worry, you still look awesome ( I seriously need to get my hair done too, it's been about 6 months). This is a fun post!

Unknown said...

YOu were cute as a kid. I think we all have pics we go Oh dear heavens what was I thinking????
I promise I will get to teh site soon as I get quiet in the house lol.. like when the kids get back to school and I regain ownership of my living room lol.

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

I love looking at pictures from the past. It's such a sweet picture with your cousin and GGGrandma

Kristina P. said...

I think we all had those sweaters!

Melissa said...

haha - love this post!

Susan (5 Minutes For Mom) said...

Those are awesome Flashback photos! Isn't it funny to see what we were wearing back then?

Anonymous said...

Happy friday! Love the pics.

Ruth said...

Have a wonderful day!

Unknown said...

classic! I love the hair styles... you needed a little extra hairspray I think!

Tracie Nall said...

You are braver than me with the old pictures! Lol I have some really scary ones hiding in a dark place far far away!

Matty said...

I'm not so sure I want to post my old pictures. I might be too self conscious.

Claudya Martinez said...

That was fun.

Related Posts with Thumbnails