Sunday, January 31, 2010

Testing, Testing, This is a test, Can you read me?

**AHEM** PEOPLE who cannot read my blog. Try updating your browser. I use Mozilla Firefox. that could be your problem. Thanks!





It has come to my attention that my blog is not viewable.
Some of my readers were saying that they could not read my one of my blog posts, it was doing something freaky and it was in the sidebar or something.
Weird.
That's when I went ahead and and checked her out.
I could read it.
It was the Guilty pleasures post.

Which actually could have been written a TON better, because I wrote it late one night and I was tired and when I re-read it in the morning it did NOT make sense.

Here is a Re-cap of my GUILTY pleasures--

1. Manicures. Love the manicurist lotioning my hands and massaging them. It is a wonderful feeling.

2. chocolate. Yum. Stressed? Eat a little bit of chocolate. It is divine.

3. Reading. Love it. I love the escape where my mind takes me.

4. Baking. Love Baking. But cooking? *rolls eyes* I would like a chef please.

5. Tropical Island. I go there in my mind somedays. I am wearing a smoking HAWT bathing suit and Big STRONG muscular men are lathering me with lotion. Ahhh! I think I might just attend this tropical island today.

6. Writing. almost as good as reading, because it allows me to escape reality and indulge in my character's heads for a while.

7. Spoiling my cats. I love to pick up tuna at the store for my cats. They LOVE it and I love to feed them. ;)

8. Blogging/Comments. I love to blog. Something bothering you? Write a post and escape to your blog. Instant feedback and support. (Well almost instant.) I love to comment on people's blogs. I love the connections that are there to make when you comment.

9. Bubble baths. Hot water running across your body when stressed. Is there a better feeling? Perhaps. But sometimes at the time, a hot bubble bath will help you relax.

10. Twitter. Love it. It's like a shorter blog. A mini post if you will. And with Twitter you do get instant feedback. (If you have enough followers that is.)

That is MY REAL guilty pleasures list. Sorry I confused you all by writing LATE at night. I think I make a lot more sense in the morning don't ya think?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sadly, this is still in the sidebar and I can only read half of what you've written. =[

Jenn@ The Crazies said...

Came across fine to me.. no layout problems here...

Unknown said...

It might not be you but their browser. they made need a plug in or to update the browser cause Ihave it fine here..

Helen said...

I'm good to go, I've been able to read everything lol.

I wonder what's going on?

Related Posts with Thumbnails