Wednesday, January 27, 2010

You may have already won 1 million dollars!







You are a WINNER! You have won 1.56 million pounds.
Please email me your name, telephone number, address, credit card numbers, AND all important identifying information to me.
Then I will mail you your British pounds.













HA! Yeah right!



I am so sick of seeing this in my email. I may have already won a million pounds!
Jeez. *SIGH*













I have several things to discuss today.

--First, It is kinda bugging me that EVERY time I turn on the TV in the evening to watch my shows I can't. Cause almost EVERY network is either talking about Haiti (I am praying for these people and doing what I can, but EVERY network?) AND this evening when I turned on the TV all I saw was Obama. Come on, please? I need some comedy in my life.

--I am making my first cake this weekend and will be decorating it. It is my husband's grandmother's 92nd birthday party. I'm excited!

--Today on Twitter, almost every other tweet was talking about the ipad. Did Apple just come up with something new again? Jeez. I mean, if you are on twitter, lay off Apple and the ipad. It's old already.

-- This weekend I am going to try and catch up on my reading. I have borrowed some good books from the library. Roald Dahl, "Charlie and the Chocolate factory" AND "BFG."

--I am glad to be a part of the blogging community. It had opened up my eyes to marketing in a WHOLE different way. If any of you have heard of Seth Godin and NOT read his books yet Please do. Every blogger should read him. Start with the book, "Meatball Sundae."

--Anyone hear of Blogtalk Radio? If you were going to host a radio show what would you talk about? I am seriously considering this possibility. Would any of you readers tune into my station? I'd give you the link of course. (It's on the computer.)

--Heard enough of my blabber? Ok. I'll shut up now. I'll try and come up with a clever title and throw in some lovely pictures and be done for the evening. Thanks for stopping by! I sure appreciate ya!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I've got to say about the iPad is that it's a TERRIBLE name.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I would tune into your radio show hun.. I got a new digi cam so I am about to start working on the face to face thingies lol..

Tracie Nall said...

A radio show sounds like a fun idea.

I don't know what is up with the iPad...but I am tired of hearing about it too!

Evonne said...

If those winning emails were real, I'd be so rich it's not even funny! Why would someone even think to give a stranger all of their personal info?

My husband is a programmer and all he's been talking about is the iPad! I'm tired of it already!

Melanie said...

I still don't quite understand what the iPad is, despite all the hype on twitter. You're right, it got old pretty fast.

I've heard of Seth Godin, but I've yet to read any of his books. I'll have to look into it.

Cake! My mother is in a cake phase right now, and she's baked a cake for nearly everyone we know. She loves it.

Thanks for stopping by my blog, by the way. =)

Kristina P. said...

I can't wait until they come out with something called the iPooed.

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

I have 12 year old tech geek in residence so yes, I heard about the iPad....over and over again.

First cake, woohoo, how exciting. How you'll share the pictures with us

Margaret said...

I want to see pictures of how your first cake turns out! I am sure it will be great.

Unknown said...

sigh. It's a difficult life we live. Is it not?

Ipood hahaha

Miss Breeze said...

First of all iPAD!!! HELLO, anything with the name of PAD can't be all that great. I hear the word pad, and instantly think .... well we won't go there right now. But you get my point.


And I hate those emails too!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails