I really do love the holidays and all but sometimes get tired of all the hype that goes with it.
- I'm thankful it is NOT Christmas yet. *sigh* I mean c'mon, I love Christmas, but I am SOOO NOT ready for it to come.
- I'm thankful for the fact that it is Thanksgiving this month. I love Turkey and stuffing!
- I'm thankful for the little things in life. (Being able to still get in and out of bed on my own....yes, I am thankful for that.)
- I'm thankful we still live in house. (We are renting, but we are still in a townhouse, that is gooood, right?)
- I'm thankful for kittens. (Well, actually right now they look like small rats...BUT anyways, I'm still thankful. They will grow up and be kittens and eventually cats.) Congratulations Mask! You are a mommy now!
- I'm thankful for all of you! I know, I know, I've been somewhat of a slacker lately, NOT commenting as much as I should. I'm still here, and I still love you!
- I'm thankful for job possibilities--I just wish the potential employer would hurry up already. I'm ready and willing to work...(certified nursing license will be given to me NEXT month when I can take the test again)
- I'm thankful for my daughters. And heck, who am I kidding? I'm even thankful for the boys that hang out at our house. Yes, yes, I enjoy their company as well.
- But above all, I'm thankful for my health and talents. I'm thankful for the ability to care for others. Not everyone can do it, and I'm getting back into that field again. It really is the MOST rewarding fields ever. Next to motherhood that is.
What are YOU thankful for lately?