And since I'm neat and organized like that I will arrange my confessions in a bullet style list. Yippee!
This list of confessions has been brought to you by ME and hosted by Glamazon Mom. However, I don't think she has a list of confessions this week. Glamazon where are yoooou? :)
|Haha! Right? Got this off of Google Images.|
- I confess I wish my body alarm clock (AKA: bladder) would STOP waking me up at 6:30 in the morning. And NO, I'm not pregnant, I just have a tiny bladder. *sigh*
- I confess I missed my favorite comedies this week because CMA music awards were on. BLAST. Who sits and watches 4 hours of an award show anyway? Seriously? Geez.
- I'm not a very patient person. I say I am, but when push comes to shove I want things now. (Like a potential employer to call and ask for an interview...)
- I'm addicted to receiving tons of magazines in the mail. Ya know the ones...Redbook, Woman's Day, Family Circle, Swiss Colony catalog....YUM!
- I can't wait until my CNA (certifed nurse assistant = AKA Nurse slave...LOL.) class on Saturday. I know, I have to re-take it because I let the license lapse, but I honestly am enjoying the class. Especially all the good nursing stories that the nurses have. I can't WAIT to be back in the medical profession. I simply love it! BEST customer service job EVER! (For me anyway.)
- I can't wait until my stethoscope and B.P. cuff comes in the mail. I ordered it a couple of days ago. I love nursing!
- I hate runny noses. And this week my little old nose has been running quite a bit lately. Dang! I can't be getting sick. There just is NO time. So tell me, when is the best time to get sick? Hmmm?
- I had a tough time coming up with some of these confessions. My mind is WAY overactive lately. I can't keep up with it. AND I haven't had Dr. Pepper this morning. And I don't think I have ADHD. Nah, that couldn't be it. I think it is the fact that I have multi-taskitis. I always have to be doing at least 5 different things at once.
- I wish I was a clean freak. Maybe then I'd have a cleaner house. It's semi-clean most of the time. Dishes are a bear and a nightmare to do.And nobody wants to do them. *sigh* Don't even get me started on the laundry...Who says being an adult was easy? Not me. That's for sure.
She'll be happy you came! ;)